Looking for bricks for a MOC this weekend

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Looking for bricks for a MOC this weekend

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    icebergbricks
    Participant

Hey friends can you help me out?? I am looking for pink 1x2s bricks and light greenish 1x2s bricks for a moc I am trying to do this weekend. Straight Cash homie.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I might have those, I know I definitely have “coral” (I don’t know the official name colored 1×2 bricks from the PaB wall at the LEGO store.

Where do you live? How many of each do you need? What are you building? Can you wait until you get to the show to use them?

icebergbricks
    Participant

Looking to make a south American style house on a 32 by 32 plate I would probably need 50 to 100 of those guesstimate. I can wait til the show to build I will be there at the hotel Thursday.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I will check inventory. Are you bringing anything else to show?

icebergbricks
    Participant

I am trying to figure a way to pack a 5 ft build into a travel luggage lol. If I can pack it it’s coming along

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I checked quickly this morning, I have light green 1×1, 1×2 and 1×3 bricks. I will get a part count later. I also have light pink 1×2 plates, but no bricks, a quick estimate is 200+ plates.

Josh
    Keymaster

what is light green!?!? are we talking bright green?

@classicplasticbricks
    – you coming up to be a mule for Mel?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

It seems that the color of the light green that I have is designated as “lime” on bricklink.

Josh
    Keymaster

I have +200 bright green and +200 bright pink 1×2 bricks. I’ll head up Saturday morning. let me know if you already sourced what you need.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Sorry, I’ve had too many other things to deal with today, so I didn’t count them, (one bag of bright pink was previously counted) but I took photos of the parts I have. They are all new, either from the PaB wall or from sets containing bulk bricks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

How do we know he’s talking about lime and not yellowish green? 1×2 bricks in yellowish green is a common BL part and at some point I’m gonna need to buy a bunch.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

How do we know he’s talking about lime and not yellowish green?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    icebergbricks
    Participant

Those look great Greg. I chose not to bring my MOC with me on this trip. More I look at it there were more pieces I needed to source hopefully it will be ready for Philly instead. I would still like to buy those parts for the MOC from you if you don’t mind. I’ll see you there this weekend hopping on the plane now.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar