Looking to sell Lego City Express Passenger Train ~ Set: 60337 NEW never built

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Looking to sell Lego City Express Passenger Train ~ Set: 60337 NEW never built

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pamela S
    Participant

Hi,

Does anyone have interest in buying my new in box, unbuilt Lego City Express Passenger Train, Set: 60337, minus the lego power up hub? I bought the winter holiday main street and wanted the trolley to work, but when I went online or to the store, they were out of the hub to make the trolley work. I then convinced myself to spend 189.99 for the train set for the hub… lol.
    Good news is the trolley works great, bad news, I’m not really into train builds. I’m more into the gaming sets, like the atari set or NEC build and love Harry Potter and have a ton of those sets too to build yet.

Any takers let me know and make me an offer. I promise to be very reasonable and give a good discount seeing that it is missing a $50 hub… I’d be happy to get an offer around the $100 mark to give a starting point.

Please let me know if interested and don’t hesitate to make a reasonable offer!
    Hmmmm, in thinking about it too, if you have something to offer in a new box set that I may like, I wouldn’t mind trading either 😀

Thanks,
    Pamela

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ak41984
    Participant

Hi Pamela.

I would be interest in this at the right price. I have a big layout and a lot of my stuff is static. So not the end of the world. However I get 30% off most of my Lego online store purchases anymore due to capital one shopping app. So I would be looking at $70 for this without the hub. Let me know if your interested

How I came to that is $190 (less 30%) times .7 $133 less $50 hub $83. Less No vip point or gwp. I just ordered the new a frame cabin today for 30% off rebate. It’s a heck of an app you should check it out.

Adam

Pamela S
    Participant

Hi Adam,

$70 will work. I wouldn’t normally go that low, .. I usually stick around 20% below MSRP, but that is also new in box with everything that is suppose to come with it, i.e. this is missing the $50 hub.

Do you have to have a capital one credit card and use the card for the purchase to get the discount?

Let me know when / where would be a good place to meet to sell you the train set. I live in North Versailles, about 12m away from Monroeville mall to give you an idea. I also frequent the south hills areas a lot and know them very well. Otherwise, will figure a place out and use a gps if all else fails 🙂

ak41984
    Participant

Hi Pamela.

It’s an app on your phone. Called Capital
    One shopping. I do have their card as well and get cc points and vip points over and above that. It’s crazy how much you can save. Yea it’s a rebate and have to use it on gift cards but they have Homedepot and such. Ironically I haven’t tested this but you can use the app but use a discover card or another card as well based on what I see. The 30 % isn’t always offered but last 3 months I have a 30% offer more than 50% of the time at my disposal.

As far as the set my mother in law lives sorta over your way. Send me a text tomorrow. probably don’t want to iron out the details on a public thread. 4124778616 Adam

ak41984
    Participant

I will be out and about tomorrow might be able to meet up then. You can message me on here or at ak41984@aol.com or text 4124778616

Adam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar