Looking to sell off some sets… Classic castle, Arctic,

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Looking to sell off some sets… Classic castle, Arctic,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BaronVonYinzer
    Participant

Hey all I am getting really close to moving off a bunch of sets, Mainly complete arctic sets, and castle… I have sets that are mostly complete, (missing a few parts, and am trying to sort through to see what sets I do have that arent complete… It is a hell of a chore, I will be posting a full list very shortly, this is to gauge interest in the sets.. a couple do have boxes, all have instructions.. that is the tough one is going through all the bags of sorted parts.
    let me know if anyone is interested in classic castle.
    or the arctic sets

Krista K

I may be interested in the classic castle, depending on what you’re selling.

BaronVonYinzer
    Participant

First one is set # 6068, black knights castle, 90% complete, missing a few pieces, has box and instructions, also 6057 “sea serpent, no box or instructions (I used online instructions) Has the sail and is a fun little kit, missing one fig, 6018 Black Falcon boat, complete, no box or instructions, 6081 Kings mountain castle, 90% complete, missing a few bits, has instructions, no box. would love to sell them as a lot, willing to entertain offers. shoot me a PM if you have any interest.
    thanks!
    Baron

Krista K

@baronvonyinzer I sent a PM about the black knight’s castle. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar