Looney Tunes minifigs

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Looney Tunes minifigs

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Skipper Mike
    Participant

Looks like the Looney Tunes collectibles are starting to appear in the wild. Is anyone planning on buying a box? I’d like a complete set as I definitely grew up as a Looney Tunes kid. (“Shoot him now!” “You be quiet, he doesn’t have to shoot you now.”)

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m buying a set. Not sure about the box on this one. I don’t see having multiples of any of these really. I am also not sure of the box distribution yet. I bought a box of Vidiyo and had to buy 7 more to get one complete set. So….yeah…not confident. I may just go to Target or Barnes and Noble and feel the bags for a set. I have not seen them in any local stores yet. Have you?

At least they are bags and not boxes!

Skipper Mike
    Participant

I haven’t looked at all yet. I was trying to get out ahead of them.

David Bacon
    Participant

My kids are actually watching Looney Tunes right now (HBO Max). “Father, look at this large mouse I found!”

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Spoiler alert: it’s a baby kangaroo.

Josh
    Keymaster

Definitely want a full set and I just list extras in my store. I’m in for a box if someone finds one.

Josh
    Keymaster

Oh and according to brothers brick, there’s problems with not getting a full set in a box…

Skipper Mike
    Participant

I saw that too. I also saw on another blog that was a mistake that affected a few boxes and has been corrected.

“The boxes that made its way to Australia did get 3 complete sets, and according to LEGO, this was an error that only affected a very small batch of minifigures.”

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Oh and according to brothers brick, there’s problems with not getting a full set in a box…

I watched Solid Brick Studios open a 36 figure box and he got 3 full sets. I guess we will see. Sounds like it is not set in stone…or ABS….or plant based bio plastic.

Paula
    Participant

just a note, we are not getting full sets in our boxes. We are not allowed to sell a whole box to one person however we can sell a full set to three different people 😉

Paula
    Participant

I should mention that that experience came from the last series

Skipper Mike
    Participant

So what I’m hearing is we should each go buy 12 and then sit in the food court to trade around for the full sets…

Paula
    Participant

I mean, that sounds perfect

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

The box I ordered has three full sets.

I am keeping two. I have one for sale at $57. Let me know. You can pickup in Cranberry or pay for delivery.

Josh
    Keymaster

dibs, if I can get them from you at cranberry library install.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

dibs, if I can get them from you at cranberry library install.

Sure, SOLD! I live right near the library. If I am coming to the install I will bring it with me for you.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar