LUG Name Badges

Home Forums LUG discussions LUG Name Badges

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tim

Brickprinter.com (f/k/a Brick Engraver) has 3 brick badges for $7.  Bricks are 1×8 in any of the standard colors.  We could do:

First Brick = Name

Second Brick = Steel City LUG

Third Brick = Pittsburgh, PA

The bricks could be either Black with Yellow engraved letters or Yellow with Black engraved letters and we could alternate them.  If we order this week, we should be able to receive them by KidFest.  Thoughts?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I’d probably have the top and bottom brick black, middle brick yellow.  Just feel like it’d look better that way than Y/B/Y.  But yea, definitely use yellow text on the black and vice versa.

Dan Efran
    Participant

I’d probably have the top and bottom brick black, middle brick yellow.

Yeah, that sounds cool.

Josh
    Keymaster

I was going to skip the 3rd “Pittsburgh, PA” brick just for cost’s sake.  Strong attachment to it?

I’d think name on the yellow brick too.

Tim

For the additional $0.50 for the third brick, I would prefer to have a “Pittsburgh, PA” brick.

I agree that Black/Yellow/Black would look best.

Josh
    Keymaster

Sounds like a plan.

Paul Boratko
    Participant

I already have several name badges in various colors as well as custom Bricks for my site and one from Fernando at  TechincBRICKS..  I’ll still kick you over the money for a new one..  e-mail or P.M. me you paypal address…

I am also working on custom Micro Fiber shirts for the Kidsfest show that are a combination between Steel City LUG and my own crowkillers.com…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar