Meet up in October

Home Forums LUG discussions Meet up in October

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

I’m thinking Saturday, October 27th at my house in the city.  Not saying it has to be our first meeting, but I just want to put it on the calendar for everyone.  I’m free to move it to that sunday.  let me know if you can attend or not.

Tim

October 27 or 28 both look good for me.  Thanks!

Tim

Jacob Savage
    Participant

October 27th would be perfect for me, I hope it gets approved!

Josh
    Keymaster

Done.

Oct 27th,   1pm – 4pm.

my house.

email me with questions.

I’ll send out an email to everyone with reminders and more information.  facebook event was also sent out, so please let me know if you plan on attending.

Tim

Excellent.  Thanks again for hosting Josh.  I will be bringing some regular sized and micro-scale buildings which can be used for the KidFest display.  What is everyone else planning on bringing?

Tim

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow at Josh’s place and getting Steel City LUG off and running.  Other than basic LUG organization ideas, we will need to talk some about ideas for our KidFest display (hard to believe that it is only 5 weeks away).  See you then!

Tim

Tim

Josh, thanks again for hosting today.  It was a great 1st meeting.  Nice to meet everyone and I think we laid down a good plan for our LUG.

Dan, thanks for the neat tip about using the Parts Wanted list function on Bricklink.  I will definitely use that going forward.

Tim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar