Mister Rogers diorama

Home Forums MOCs Mister Rogers diorama

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Here’s my S.W. Randall entry this year. going against 4 others in the adult category, one of them is Dan Efran, who had an awesome Heartlake monster scene with a sea creature coming out of water to get a friends fig. Voting starts July 1st and goes until July 13th.

Mister Rogers diorama

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Nice. I don’t know what SWRandall is though. Can we vote?

David H Donley
    Participant

Excellent work.

Josh
    Keymaster

SW Randall is a mom&pop toy store in the city. Th competition is held at the squirrel hill location.

Iain Heath aka ochre jelly just favorited it on flickr. That’s like getting jay z to say he likes you rap song.

Josh
    Keymaster

Can we vote?

open to the public to vote from july 1st until the 13th. you have to go to the store to vote. I wouldn’t ask anyone to do that specifically though unless it was convenient.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Iain Heath aka ochre jelly just favorited it on flickr. That’s like getting jay z to say he likes you rap song.

oooOOOooo

Yea, I might have to swing by Jew Hill and see Dan’s work… no guarantees that I’ll be swayed by Yinzer sentiment to vote for you, Josh… as awesome as Mr. Rogers is, that’s 3 years in a row you’ve played that trump card.

Josh
    Keymaster

! he JUST added my batman remembers as a favorite too! HE’S LOOKING AT MY STUFF!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar