MOCs on Bricklink?!

Home Forums All Things LEGO! MOCs on Bricklink?!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster
    Dan
    Participant

This is really interesting!

Josh
    Keymaster

I see paul’s car is already on there. There certainly is a need for 1 central MOC buying place. people like ichiban, chris mcveigh, and bruce lowell have all just been selling independently. If they can bring people like that together, might really take off the MOC market.

Josh
    Keymaster
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

We can talk to Alice about this at PBF, get the inside scoop…

Tim

Be sure to ask her if she is putting her Hogwarts Castle up for sale – http://www.tomopop.com/alice-finch-s-400-000-brick-lego-hogwarts-is-pure-magic-29333.phtml. Now if only I had a spare $15,000-20,000 laying around. 😀

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’m skeptical. Why would you want someone ELSE to sell your MOC’s? That just makes them even MORE expensive.

It is EXTREMELY time consuming to acquire the parts (unless you work at a LEGO store with a PaB wall) and to assemble MOC’s … at almost no return for your effort. Parts are so expensive that unless you have a niche creation for which people are willing to spend a lot of money (ex. wedding topper) the buyers are few and far between. Some builders use a bunch of stickers to successfully sell MOC’s. Many builders seem to have resorted to selling instructions for their MOC’s.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar