New here

Home Forums Introductions New here

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jbaldwin27
    Participant

Hello, Im Jimmy. I live in McCandless, so about 10 minutes from the Ross park mall. Always been a fan of the custom builds you all display, just cant build them myself. My interest are all over the place but mainly enjoy the technic, brickheadz, and Harry Potter sets. I also collect some minifig series. I do have a couple repeats that im looking to trade as well.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the group. MOC (My Own Creation) building is not required. We have Lego enthusiasts of every variety in the club.

John S
    Participant

Hi Jimmy. Welcome to the group! Good to see you signed up.

Mitch
    Participant

welcome to the group!

We have a discord server and build nights every other Saturday, so our next one will be Feb 4th in the evening, join the discord under member links on the side panel! its a great way to chat and hangout, talk lego, build lego, and just get to know some members. If you need help with discord let me know, I am happy to help.

come build a set or moc or just chat about your most recent build!

Cameron Kennedy
    Participant

Hi welcome Jimmy!! Nice to meet you!! Thanks for joining and if you like lego I can tell you, as a newbie myself, your gonna love it here and these guys are great!!

Krista K

Hi Jimmy! Welcome to the group. We have quite a few Harry Potter fans here so you’ll be in good company. We were just talking yesterday about doing minifig trades so that’ll be on the horizon. Looking forward to meeting you at a future event.

Marcella Spear
    Participant

Hi Jimmy. I’m a big Harry Potter Fan. Das Love Building HP mocs and I’m currently at the symphony seeing Prisoner of Azkaban with a live orchestra. So cool. Welcome and look forward to talking Potter some day.

jbaldwin27
    Participant

Hi Mitch,

I added discord server, but its not letting me post anything.

Mitch
    Participant

Hi Mitch,

I added discord server, but its not letting me post anything.

Fixed 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar