New here.

Home Forums Introductions New here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Robert McKeon
    Participant

I’m just joining. I thought I might want to share some of what I build and get involved in buying Legos for cheaper. Name that metro-Pittsburgh pizzeria (see picture)

Robert McKeon
    Participant

I’d not think the photo came through.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim

Welcome, Robert! I have no idea on the identity of the pizzeria, but I am no expert in the various pizza joints in the Burgh. 🙂

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I’m not sure either, but welcome!

Josh
    Keymaster

I’m guessing papa johns on baum.

welcome!

Robert McKeon
    Participant

It’s Frank’s Pizza in Ambridge. My wife wanted me to rebuild the little pizza shop set from the 90’s, but I thought it would be more fun to do this. So how do I get notified on events?

Robert McKeon
    Participant

About me: I’m interested in engineering feats with Legos like how to build things with limited resources. I also like to build heavy industry. I’m trying to gather the right pieces to build a steel mill. I’m really just trying to make jobs in my Lego city otherwise these bums will continue to be unemployed.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Never been to Frank’s, so I wasn’t going to be able to guess that.

We send out a monthly newsletter, but the quickest way to get information is to use the site – we’ll post threads to plan (what to build, logistics, etc.) for upcoming events like Philly Brick Fest, and people will drop a note if they want to have a sorting party or get together and build. Pretty informal, but most of the discussion and planning happens right here.

You sound like you have some fun interests – limited resources is always a good time. I’m hoping to do something involving repeated elements / shapes for the Westmoreland Museum gallery this summer…

PS – word of warning, *some* AFOLs (not us, of course – we’re nice) will tear you apart if you say “Legos”… not considered a proper term. LEGO Bricks, or just bricks, probably won’t get you in trouble.

Robert McKeon
    Participant

Well, if you ever go, it’s in the display case. Thanks for the info!

I did know about Legos vs Lego bricks. I’ve always thought of them as legos without a capital letter even. I would use Lego brick if Lego made anything other than bricks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar