New Member Alert! Hello!

Home Forums Introductions New Member Alert! Hello!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paige
    Participant

Hello! My name is Paige and I just registered to join the group. My brother-in-law and nephew (Kevin & Cooper) are members of the Steel City Lug and have encouraged I joined for quite some time.

I’m looking for opportunities to connect with other people who love LEGO. If you battle with having enough space in you home to keep it on display, that is a plus! Seriously may need to buy a new home at the rate that I am going. 😉

My all time favorite sets would be my Hook and Ladder Ghostbusters Firehouse, My House of Bricks Wooden Duck, and Wall-e.

Sorting pieces by color and size is honestly almost as enjoyable as a good build to me. I tend to enjoy having a manual or guide to build. This is most likely because I work and parent so much that to honestly feel creative enough to make something from imagination is currently lacking in my brain.

It’s nice to meet you folks virtually and looking forward to connecting in person!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Welcome to the group. Is it safe to assume that Kevin told you there’s a big meeting in three days?

Paige
    Participant

He did! I am trying to see if it’ll be possible for me to make it on such short notice. 🤞 I have a couple things happening Saturday so it might be tight to swing everything. BUT I definitely put it on my calendar and would love to try.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Tim

Welcome to the group, Paige. Hope to meet you at Saturday’s meeting. Otherwise, hope to meet you at another upcoming LUG event.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar