PA Trolley Museum – 2015 Summer Display

Home Forums LUG discussions PA Trolley Museum – 2015 Summer Display

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Don Con 2015 is officially over. I thought it was a success, although I was not there on Saturday when it rained like crazy and the power went out for a significant period of time. I rode the trolley, where I got to ring the bell, and I rode the maintenance trolley, where I got to push the buzzer. We also got to schmooze with Mr. McFeely.

I posted 17 pics to flickr. The display is credited to Josh, Laura, Nick, Pete, and me; so usual, if I missed anybody, you’ll have to let me know, I am not entirely certain if other people sent along items to be included. I only got Lego pics, I didn’t get any trolley or classic car pics this time around.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8994372@N04/sets/72157654847847528

Nick Chen
    Participant

Don’t forget my wife Lisa. The Ferris Wheel and Mixer are hers technically.

David H Donley
    Participant

Lisa staffed and displayed alongside Nick. I staffed and displayed on Saturday when I was there. Who else staffed? I will update the event.

test
    Participant

I staffed on Sunday with Ben.

Pete
    Participant

I staffed both days and displayed and set up.

David H Donley
    Participant

Laura was keeping track so once she sends me the list I will update everything. We shouldn’t litter the thread with these details. I am at fault too and deserve a shame badge.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

No worries, I think our conversations got crossed. When I referred to ‘display credit’, I was talking about the line I put in my flickr album headings that probably nobody reads anyway. Currently for this one it reads:

Steel City LUG display at the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum in Washington PA, June 26-28, 2015.

Display by David, Josh, Laura, Lisa, Nick, Pete, and Ben.

with the David and Lisa names added just now as a result of this morning’s posts. As people continued to post though, the conversation shifted to ‘display credit’ in terms of PaB cups from the LUG (which of course wasn’t what I was asking about, since that’s not my department). So it’s probably my fault for not being clearer at the beginning.

Tim

I posted 17 pics to flickr.

The pictures look great! Great job to everyone who was there. A few details which really caught my eye: Bad Cop with the chair; the Mixer barfing minifig on top of the observation deck; the Storm Trooper band.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar