pirate shipping

Home Forums Off Topic pirate shipping

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

anyone ever hear of this site? seems legit from what I can tell. Terrible (but witty) name for a company!

https://www.pirateship.com/rates

Julia
    Participant

Yes! I used it for my annual calendar campaign to ship 1000-ish calendars a year as well as other merch – worked really well for that purpose (integrated with Shopify)

I had tried other third party shipping tools before and it ended up being the best one for my purposes.

David Bacon
    Participant

I have been using Pirate Ship for a number of months now. It gets me the same prices for UPS and USPS as Ebay does. I’ve used it a lot for Bricklink sales. Very easy to use interface is a plus.

Krista K

I use it regularly as well! I love the tracking feature and the pirate puns throughout. 🙂

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I have been using Pirate Ship for a number of months now. It gets me the same prices for UPS and USPS as Ebay does. I’ve used it a lot for Bricklink sales. Very easy to use interface is a plus.

Better than PayPal Shipping (formerly ShipStation) for yer Bricklink sales?

David Bacon
    Participant

Better than PayPal Shipping (formerly ShipStation) for yer Bricklink sales?

I haven’t tried PayPal shipping, so I wouldn’t know.

Josh
    Keymaster

Yes! I used it for my annual calendar campaign to ship 1000-ish calendars a year as well as other merch – worked really well for that purpose (integrated with Shopify)

I had tried other third party shipping tools before and it ended up being the best one for my purposes.

Lol, look who comes alive when you mention “pirate ship”. 🙂

I’ve got 3 bricklink orders to fill today, so I’ll compare with shipstation prices. Is there any other site I’m behind on??

Josh
    Keymaster

same exact price ($3.75) to ship a 2 oz package to wisconsin and arkansas.

for a 24″x20″x8″ 7lbs 2 oz package, shipstation has 417.23 while pirateship has $20.53.

I guess I’ll stick with shipstation for now…

Dan
    Participant

shipstation has 417.23 while pirateship has $20.53.

Hope you missed the shift key!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar