Potential "Dinosaur Train" display

Home Forums LUG discussions Potential "Dinosaur Train" display

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Hey guys, I know this is kinda short notice, I didn’t get to bring this up at the meeting cause I was out getting food and I kinda forgot. Maddy, at the Trolley Museum, asked me if we’d be willing to set up a small Dino themed display for our 1 weekend “Dinosaur Train” event. I myself do not have a ton of Dinosaur LEGO materials so I told her I would see if anyone was interested in doing it. Thanks guys, please let me know.

P.S. Dinosaur Train will be September 22 & 23

Dinosaur Train!!!!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Might be worth mentioning that Frost literally had a dinosaur train driving around at Greenberg in July @tfdesigns

Steel City Lug at Greenberg's Train Show July 2018

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

literally had a dinosaur train

YOU GUYS. NEW IDEA. SPACE DINOSAUR TRAIN.

Tom Frost
    Participant

YOU GUYS. NEW IDEA. SPACE DINOSAUR TRAIN.

Great, now I have to add THIS to my build list…lol

@laura
    I have the dinosaur train pictured above, and you are certainly welcome to use it if you want, but I will not be available as that weekend is Penelope’s birthday. But if you wanted to coordinate your brother picking it up from me or something let me know.

Laura
    Participant

I have the dinosaur train pictured above, and you are certainly welcome to use it if you want, but I will not be available as that weekend is Penelope’s birthday. But if you wanted to coordinate your brother picking it up from me or something let me know.

Sounds good Tom, let me contact my brother and se what I can arrange.

Phil Breneman
    Participant

I have a 48X48 dinosaur museum that is nearly complete. I am pretty sure I can have it done by then if it would be useful. I also have the dino sets from 2012 (5882-5888). I can’t get anything custom done with them in time, but I could bring the dinos or the sets if wanted.

Laura
    Participant

I have a 48X48 dinosaur museum that is nearly complete. I am pretty sure I can have it done by then if it would be useful. I also have the dino sets from 2012 (5882-5888). I can’t get anything custom done with them in time, but I could bring the dinos or the sets if wanted.

Thanks for your interest Phil, but because of the time constraints with this and my schedule I told Maddy that we won’t be able to do this event. Instead I’d like to focus on getting something cool going for Punkin. Tim and Bob are already on a roll with that.

Tim

Tim and Bob are already on a roll with that.

The pressure! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar