Seeking Modular Boxes

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Seeking Modular Boxes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Looking to buy boxes for the following sets:

10270 Bookshop, 10264 Corner Garage, 10260 Downtown Diner, 10218 Pet Shop

Trying here before going online. I picked up these sets around the holidays and looking to complete them with boxes. Can purchase locally in Pittsburgh or pay for shipping.

Thank you!

Josh
    Keymaster

Funny enough, I do have a diner box.

Thomas
    Participant

Funny enough, I do have a diner box.

Sent a PM

John S
    Participant

I’m going to have the bookstore open soon.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I might have a Pet Shop box I could part with. I’ll try to remember to check tonight!

Thomas
    Participant

Thank you all! Will send PMs

Lindsay
    Participant

I have a Corner Garage box, but it is by NO MEANS in a collector’s condition. You’re welcome to it if you’re interested and of course I can send you pics… my 3 year old seems to think that my sets are his. Especially any that have any kind of vehicles in them and when he saw the tow truck, he felt the need to examine the box for other “things that go”! 😂 I do have decent Police Station and Parisian Restaurant that are in a better condition that I can keep for you if you wanted them in the future. Just let me know!

Thomas
    Participant

I have a Corner Garage box, but it is by NO MEANS in a collector’s condition. You’re welcome to it if you’re interested and of course I can send you pics… my 3 year old seems to think that my sets are his. Especially any that have any kind of vehicles in them and when he saw the tow truck, he felt the need to examine the box for other “things that go”! 😂 I do have decent Police Station and Parisian Restaurant that are in a better condition that I can keep for you if you wanted them in the future. Just let me know!

Sending PM!

Thomas
    Participant

I might have a Pet Shop box I could part with. I’ll try to remember to check tonight!

Hey Matt, were you able to check on that Pet Shop box?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I had a really crappy one lying around, not a good one. No toddler to blame – think I just bought a used set cheap(ish) for the parts.

I do have a sealed copy, though, actually… 😉

Thomas
    Participant

I had a really crappy one lying around, not a good one. No toddler to blame – think I just bought a used set cheap(ish) for the parts.

I do have a sealed copy, though, actually… 😉

Hey Matt, I’m not picky on condition. Do you still have it?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

GIANT EMOJI!!! My favorite thing on our forums!

Hey Matt, I’m not picky on condition. Do you still have it?

It seems I was mistaken. I don’t have an empty box, in any condition. What I do have is a sealed set, with a somewhat dinged-up box. Sorry for the confusion.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar