Selling Off Parts / Sets :(

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Selling Off Parts / Sets :(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kmk132
    Participant

Hey everyone.

I’m familiar with the group but never really engaged until now. Unfortunately, it’s for the reason we all hate to think about; I no longer have the room for my hobby. I’m getting married in October and I’ve lost my Lego room, and there is far too much for me to store elsewhere. Of course there’s a handful of sets I’ll keep for sentimental reasons, but that means everything else I would typically sell and my parts inventory (both sorted and unsorted) needs to go.

Here’s a quick rundown. There’s about 160 completed sets late 80s-present, most with instructions, some newer/Legoland/System sets have boxes. There’s a mix of small to large (it’d be unfair to keep the large sets to sell separately, I’d like to make it worth someones time to help me out). The below google excel file lists all the sets, and what the average sale price of each set was in the past 6 months (about $6k total). I’d be ecstatic to get half of that. If you’d like a visual representation I made a Bricklink account with a wanted list showing all the sets. Shoot me a message and I’ll send you the login!

Sets
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1flsKtOooRb_-oKQfxNgDSHXMsQeNbS2LNz9S8dKYJnI/edit?usp=sharing

As for the parts… there’s approximately 382 pounds of parts distributed between totes, smaller bins, tackle boxes, and 17 small parts drawers. About 25% is sorted by part, 15% by color, 20% unsorted but disassembled, and the other 40% sorted by size with sifters. There is also an entire retail tote full of instructions, mostly star wars, city, some System, etc, most of which is represented in the parts. There’s also lots of mini figure pieces, tools, and of course partially assembled sets. I couldn’t attach many pictures so here’s a link to a google folder with a bunch! I think we’ve all bought and sold in the past, so I’m hoping to get some fair offers!

Parts Pictures
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z07RxOzplsabsQbpkvlmeZPJRjH-wTPb?usp=sharing

Thanks everyone for following along and let me know if you have any questions! We can email/text/etc, just send me a message or reply!

-Kevin

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Josh.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by kmk132. Reason: Updated weight of. bricks
    Josh
    Keymaster

looks like some decent sets in there! I can say I’m interested, but I’ll hold off for others to get to see the post.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Ah, that’s a real bummer, Kevin. We all have to adapt our hobbies as life status changes. I’m sure you’ll find some takers! I’ll have to take a closer look at my budget and your set list and think things over…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar