Sets For Sale

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Sets For Sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Everyone!

I posted a few months ago that I might be selling off my collection and unfortunately that time has come. I have pictures of the boxes but I will list them here to make it easier. All of them have been put together once, placed on a shelf and then disassembled and put back into its original box a few weeks ago. Smoke free home. Everything is in great shape and If I’m wrong or you find something missing or damaged Ill be happy to figure out a solution (But I dont think that will happen). There is around 20 ish sets total from Chima, Castle, Ninjago, LOR and the Hobbit.

I can list them here or email you pictures, whichever is easier. Let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,
    Joel

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pictures Part 2

Zemata
    Participant

Thats unfortunate that you have to part with those. I may be interested, do you have prices?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t gone through Bricklink individually yet. If you have any in mind specifically I can check them out or we can work out a total deal.
    I also took a look at the two Chima bag sets. One of the bags is pretty tore up. Just wanted to post so you know.
    I also have bags of miscellaneous legos separated by color and several of the target blister packs. If you want to take everything id throw those In. If not I can post those Asa big lot at some point. I haven’t opened that tub yet.
    I’m liquidating a lot. Divorces and Lawyers aren’t cheap.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Does anyone know where these FROZEN LEGO sets are being sold now?

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/4807934407.html

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar