Sidney Crosbrick

Home Forums MOCs Sidney Crosbrick

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

this is a work in progress…Hope to have it done for the children’s festival.

Inspired by Evan’s humanoids.  I wanted to try my hand.  Certainly novice level, lots of gaps and it’s fragile…

it’s based off of this picture:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

A few years ago, LEGO produced hockey players that were about half this size that actually shot pucks.

Laura
    Participant

Looks pretty cool so far, I’m sure it will turn out great!  I’m not a sculpture builder myself so I have no room to criticize.  🙂

Zemata
    Participant

Josh you’re off to a great start.  Only thing, if this is going to be articulated do take care to build strong legs as the torso looks hefty!

Josh
    Keymaster

Thanks, Evan.  I started off wanting to make it articulated…but that was not achievable for a couple of reasons…but yeah, you’re dead on with the torso assessment…

I might try to fix it up a bit tonight, but I’ve got a lot of packing and stuff to do for the children’s festival, so I think it’s as done as I’m going to get it.  Certainly not happy with it, especially how off the scale of the torso is…but it was the only good way to fit the numbers on the back…I’ll accept it as my first attempt, especially since there was really no rework at all on it – just first attempt assembly all around.

I’m not sure if it’s a jinx to put the cup with Sid or not…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Doug
    Participant

Well done guys! What a strong showing for our LUG!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar