STEM Night – Interest needed by 2/10

Home Forums LUG discussions STEM Night – Interest needed by 2/10

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Krista K

We had some outreach on Facebook about a STEM Night in Youngstown. Below are all of the details. If anyone is interested/able to go, please let me know by 2/10 so that she can plan accordingly. Thanks!

Cardinal Mooney HS science students host an annual “Science Night” for grade school students in the Youngstown area. This year as we stayed STEAM focused…we would like to incorporate LEGOs! (event for 3rd, 4th & 5th graders). We usually get about 35 kids to attend (last year was over 45).

We are targeting a weeknight…around March 30, 2023 at 5:30 or 6:00 pm at Cardinal Mooney on 2545 Erie St Youngstown. The activities usually last 60 min.

This is an amazing experience not only for the little ones, but our highschoolers as well…as they develop their leadership, communication and science skills!

Attached are the type of activities that they’re looking to do. We’ve done the penny boat before, but with washers. It’s a lot of fun.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Will McDine
    Participant

I did just about all of those activities when I worked at snapology, But that was a really long time ago. As far as the event itself I do not think I can commit at this point. Historically the end of march is always very busy for me. If I am available and the LUG decides to do it I will chime up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar