URGENT: Brandenburg Gate – on Amazon for $22.97

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! URGENT: Brandenburg Gate – on Amazon for $22.97

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tim

Would anyone like to get this set?  You need a minimum order of $25 in order to get free shipping.  With estimated tax, the final cost would be about $24.50 – $10 off the Lego MSRP of $34.99 and better than the 15% discounted price of $29.74 we could get on March 10 at the Lego Store.  I’ll place the order – just let me know ASAP (today if possible).  Thanks.  Tim

Zemata
    Participant

Hey Tim could you put me down for one?   I’ve never bought with a group before.   Do I pay you at our next meet or…?

Josh
    Keymaster

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO%C2%AE-Architecture-Brandenburg-Gate-21011/dp/B0050R0V3O

362 pieces.

I’m out, not because it’s not a good deal, just that I don’t need it now.

Tim

Hey Tim could you put me down for one? I’ve never bought with a group before. Do I pay you at our next meet or…?

Yep, just pay me at the next get together (which I guess will be March 10).  Thanks!

Tim

Evan, I have placed the order.  The final cost for each was $24.35.  I’ll have it for you on March 10.  Thanks!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Did you ever get these?  I thought this was a worthwhile deal for the parts and I ordered a pair of them but they have not arrived and I have not heard from Amazon yet.

Tim

Yes, I got the two I ordered (1 for me and 1 for Evan) about 2 days after placing the order.  Very fast.  I wonder if they ran out of stock?

Josh
    Keymaster

did you check tracking through amazon?  there’s always tracking.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I missed the message which said it was shipped.  😛  The estimated delivery date is today.

“I cannot teach him.  The boy has no patience.”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar