wall mounted UCS millenium falcon

Home Forums All Things LEGO! wall mounted UCS millenium falcon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Has anyone done this? A friend wants to mount his but he can’t figure out the technic build around it. I guess the guy in the video didn’t respond to requests for parts list or instructions.

if you can figure out the build, let me know!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I doesn’t LOOK that hard to create an interface between the TV bracket and the central cylinder of the ship, if one purchased the same bracket. I read through a few comments and found this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ID7QNI

Will McDine
    Participant

I havent even built mine yet. I have to find it again but I saw a thing about a technic display stand which will have it at an angle. Still have to find a place to put it.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I built the angled technic display stand. It works great! I even used it to help build it. I use a plastic box for display. When I researched this tv stand display, it seemed you had to bolt it to secure it. I did not want to screw into my $800 ship so that plan went out the window. The angled Technic display is better anyway for me. You can see it in my Flickr feed.

Dan
    Participant
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant
    Sean Collins
    Participant

this doesnt seem that hard ill see what i can do

Josh
    Keymaster

FYI, my friend is dropping off his falcon to my house tonight and I was going to try to figure it out Saturday night after the meeting, if anyone was interested in helping. He’s going to bring the wall mount and bracket that the technic bricks attached to.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

FYI, my friend is dropping off his falcon to my house tonight and I was going to try to figure it out Saturday night after the meeting, if anyone was interested in helping. He’s going to bring the wall mount and bracket that the technic bricks attached to.

So you got a free UCS Falcon? Nice!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar