Wanted: 1×1 tiles with numbers

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Wanted: 1×1 tiles with numbers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

I’m working on a small build to give away as Christmas presents, and some of the pieces include four 1×1 tiles that spell out the year “2020” (two “2” tiles, two “0” tiles). I’m having trouble sourcing a large quantity of these from Bricklink, and wonder if anybody in the LUG has these pieces they would be willing to part with? Or any other suggestions for using four 1×1 tiles with numbers to spell out “2020”?
    The parts on Bricklink are called:
    * Tile 1 x 1 with Groove with Silver Number 0 Pattern (3070bpb060)
    * Tile 1 x 1 with Groove with Silver Number 2 Pattern (3070bpb062)

Studio rendering attached so you can see what I’m working toward 🙂

Thanks for any help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim

You could go Roman numerals: “MMXX”.

BTW, love the dumpster. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Tim.
    Doug
    Participant

Thanks Tim 🙂
    Great creative suggestion! I’ll look into alternate roman numerals in case I can’t get my hands on more 2’s and 0’s in time for Christmas

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Doug, if the recipients are not LEGO purists, a sticker on a 1×4 tile would be much more cost effective. Just an suggestion.

Doug
    Participant

Thanks Greg, another great creative suggestion. I’m trying to stick with real LEGO elements but I’m sure I can get my hands on some LEGO stickers that are more cost effective.

Rich Millich
    Participant

I’ve got both options, as I collect those black tiles. I have both options, M/X and 2/0. How many of each are you looking for?

Doug
    Participant

Hi Rich, thanks for the offer! I’ve been able to locate a few more on BrickLink since posting this, however the “O” tiles are still a little hard to find and it would be great if you’d be able to spare some. Ideally, if you have 20 of the “0” tiles I would love to buy them from you. Let me know!

Rich Millich
    Participant

I have 12 zeroes. I wm eilling to part with 8 of them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar