Why is everything Out of Stock?

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Why is everything Out of Stock?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RangerTim
    Participant

I’ve been trying to get myself a new Technic set to work on, but everything seems to be out of stock on lego.com and my last trip to the LEGO Store at Ross Park left me empty handed. I had heard something about having to replace battery boxes on Powered Up sets for some reason, but even sets without motors have been out of stock for weeks and other retailers have inflated their prices to make up for it.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Zavvi US has a ton of Technic including 2022 models. Some on sale.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant
    Krista K

I second Zavvi. They usually have some good deals and occasionally an exclusive. Got a blue Fiat from there.

Will McDine
    Participant

Yeah Zavvi Is a good retailer. I also ordered the Blue Fiat from them and got it well before estimated time. As fat as why everything is out of stock, I’m given to understand they are hit really hard by the nation wide shipping issues that have hit most retailers. While I am never empty handed when leaving the Lego store, the selection is definitely not as plentiful as it once was. I’m sure given time it will get better.

Krista K

Was just up at the store and they just got a big shipment. Shelves look pretty stocked so may be worth a trip.

Tim Brown
    Participant

If you aren’t looking for a deal, and just want sets at retail price both Kohl’s and Barnes & Nobles are often overlooked locations. The locations in Cranberry were both fully stocked even right before Christmas. Likewise a B&N that I checked in Aspenwall last week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar