2019 Winter Display PA Trolley

Home Forums LUG discussions 2019 Winter Display PA Trolley

Viewing 14 posts - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Skipper Mike
    Participant

It’s only half a base plate. I don’t have a box or anything for it to live in yet, so you can throw it in a bag or whatever.

Laura
    Participant

Sorry for the slow response.

I’m not going to be able to make tear down this year. I’m taking the girls to a Christmas concert at our church at 5. Can I come get things another day?

Yea that should be fine, but everything needs to be out of there by Wednesday evening.

When IS the tear down? Is it Sunday? what time?

Yes, Sunday. We’ll start disassembling around 5.

Phil Breneman
    Participant

I should be there at 5 for teardown and can transport the LUG stuff.

Tim

Bob is going to get my stuff (Grimmauld Place and Penn Avenue buildings). Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Bob Grier
    Participant

Pics from this event have been uploaded to the LUG Gallery. To see them, click on the “Gallery” tab in the upper right corner of this page, then go to page 4 of the Gallery and click on the “Santa Trolley 2019” album.

Tim

@laura, can you provide me with an estimated total attendance and also a list of which LUG members participated? I need to do the after action report for the LAN. Thank you!

Josh
    Keymaster

Bumping for Tim’s question, but also to say we’re short 2 snow trees (only have 95 now) and lugdoug is missing a hand. Let me know if anyone comes across any.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

lugdoug is missing a hand

I expect that the hand came off in the box in which he was transported … perhaps into a box of sneeze guards or clamps.

Laura
    Participant

I have not seen any snow trees, but I will look through my stuff again.

Tim, we had ~3500 people through for Santa Trolley and the following people pitched in:

Display Credits:
    Anne
    Bob
    Greg
    Josh
    Laura
    Mike
    Pete
    Patrick
    Phil
    Tim
    Will

Staffing:
    Pete – 9
    Laura – 9
    Mike – 4
    Greg – 3
    Tim – 2
    Josh – 2
    Phil – 2
    Bob – 2
    Anne – 1

We had 2 museum members pitch in to show off their LEGO models as well, thanks to them!

Please let me know if I missed anyone, thank everyone again for their support!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Laura.
    Bob Grier
    Participant

@laura, Greg and I were also there for the afternoon shift on the last day, plus teardown, so please add us to the Staffing list:
    Bob – 2
    Greg – 2
    Thanks

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I was there for setup. Also, Anne helped tremendously with all the little details at the trolley museum setup and built the nativity scene.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Greg Schubert.
    Laura
    Participant

I’m sorry guys, I was just running off memory and forgot! I’ve added you guys and Anne to the list! Thank you for correcting me!

Josh
    Keymaster

sorry I missed this! pab credit has been entered

Anne Schubert
    Participant

I found the missing trees!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Christmas-Bulk-Large-Bright-Green-Pine-Tree-X5-Marbled-White-Snow-Pattern/112014101373?hash=item1a148f8b7d:g:7n0AAOSw5ZBWM0vG

Just kidding, but actually, holy heck, this guy has sold over 60 trees for 8 bucks each!

Viewing 14 posts - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar