LUGbulk order distribution date

Home Forums LUG discussions LUGbulk order distribution date

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Niiiiice….I got Greg hooked on the Hyperbole and a Half meme. Now we wait for someone to say “alot”… 😀

I could think about coming down tomorrow night after work, if any of yinz wanted to have a little get together to dig in and sort… we could get Noodles & Co. (@lunch36!) or something.

Tim

SWEET! I need some of those parts to complete MOCs in progress. 😀

Duncan
    Participant

Hi Josh, we will be in the Century 3 area tomorrow night (friday). Would it be OK to stop by a little after 7pm?

Pete
    Participant

I’m game for anything just give me a time.

Josh
    Keymaster

Come on over, Matt, Pete, Duncan, etc. I’ll try to print out the allotments in a useful manner for anyone to go to town.

Duncan
    Participant

Awesome! See you then. Thank you.

Pete
    Participant

I will be there shortly after work tomorrow.

Laura
    Participant

So we can come over this evening? I wouldn’t be able to make it until at least 6:30 or 7; will that be okay?

David Bacon
    Participant

I would love to come help, but today and Saturday are pretty busy. What about Sunday afternoon/evening?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

So we can come over this evening? I wouldn’t be able to make it until at least 6:30 or 7; will that be okay?

Would it be OK to stop by a little after 7pm?

Come on over, Matt, Pete, Duncan, etc.

#nogurlzallowd 😉

Josh
    Keymaster

Sunday is fine too. I’ll keep this thread updated with our progress.

Laura
    Participant

#nogurlzallowd ?

;_;

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Hey kids (@laura, @lunch36, @digivolution, @legobear79, @zemata, @pete, @greg, @timf, @iamrjthompson, anyone else who might come to Josh’s tonight…)

Who’s gonna be hungry? Should we coordinate a takeout order? Pizza? Chipotle? Chick-fil-A? Chipotle? Wendy’s? Chipotle? If we decide on a place and people can place orders before 5 PM, I can pick up on my way down… or people can just pick up their own food. But I’mma want me some food, so I’mma get me some food, regardless of what yinz guys wanna do.

Pete
    Participant

I will probably stop on my way to Josh’s house.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

;_;

What is that? A swing? Are you asking if I’ll go on Josh’s swing set with you? That sounds like fun!

Laura
    Participant

I’ll stop at Dairy Queen on my way through Finleyville. I’ll call before I stop and see if there’s anyone who wants after dinner treats.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I’ll stop at Dairy Queen on my way through Finleyville. I’ll call before I stop and see if there’s anyone who wants after dinner treats.

O_O

It’s perfect Blizzard weather! I hope you’ll forgive my tongue-in-cheek sexism and pick one up for me!

Josh
    Keymaster

Matt, don’t apologize for who you are.

LUG can pick up an ice cream cake…just sayin’. 5 or more members opens lug coffers #newrule #setinstone #zomgicecreamcake

Laura
    Participant

t’s perfect Blizzard weather! I hope you’ll forgive my tongue-in-cheek sexism and pick one up for me!

It’s okay Matt, that’s what I expect from you ?

What is that? A swing?

No, this would be a swing |__|

Laura
    Participant

LUG can pick up an ice cream cake…just sayin’. 5 or more members opens lug coffers #newrule #setinstone #zomgicecreamcake

Aight, I’ll hook ya up.

Also, if we come tonight to help sort, do we earn a 1/2 cup? =D

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Matt, don’t apologize for who you are.

A big part of who I am (possibly even bigger than the wannabe comedian / sarcasm / snark machine) wants to be loved by everybody. These parts sometimes conflict…

#setinstoneFTW

It’s okay Matt, that’s what I expect from you

Um… thanks? #ImnotamisogynistbutIplayoneonTV

Also, if we come tonight to help sort, do we earn a 1/2 cup? =D

Sneaky sneaky. But somehow I feel like LUGBulk is excluded from the normal sorting rules… then again, you could help sort Josh’s Ping Pong Table of Doom and maybe get some under the table kickbacks from his personal coffers…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

What are we TALKING ABOUT?
    #akaThreadjacker!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

What are we TALKING ABOUT?
    #akaThreadjacker!

Stones. Sets. Ins. Casual sexism. Ice Cream Cakes. Dinner. All of the things that are essential to a successful impromptu LUGBulk Sorting Party!

David H Donley
    Participant

I have baseball tonight so I won’t be able to attend. Also, you don’t get 1/2 cup PAB credit for sorting “YOUR” Lego. 🙂

Josh
    Keymaster

Lol, well said.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar