Pick a Brick wall

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Pick a Brick wall

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Strong possibility I’ll be able to stop by the Victor, NY store next weekend. But since Greg was just there, probably won’t find anything groundbreaking. Did they have your 1×4 brown (reddish, I presume? 😛 ) bricks?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Did they have your 1×4 brown (reddish, I presume? ) bricks?

No, but apparently King of Prussia did … recently.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ChristianK
    Participant

Greg, I’ll be happy to get them for you if you trust me with such a task. I know I haven’t met any of you, yet, so I understand any trepidations you might have. We’re going on the 19th of this month, so it’ll be after the meeting.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

For those interest in foliage, I would guess that the palm tree fronds are on the Pick a Brick wall in St. Louis, based on this auction, (one of three similar auctions):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Lego-Lot-of-NEW-Palm-Tree-Leaves-Fronds-Hundreds-Lot-O116-/181541356475?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2a44b543bb

Greg Schubert
    Participant
    Josh
    Keymaster

what an entrepreneurial spirit!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Beads aren’t cheap. Are beads cheap?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Beads aren’t cheap. Are beads cheap?

There is probably a reason for this comment, possibly this episode of arrested development:
    http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=74435

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Nailed it.

Dan
    Participant

Challenge: add snow to palm leaf conifers

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Is anyone going to a LEGO store anytime soon? I am hoping to get a PaB cup or two of 1×2 tan plates. Incidentally, I did an experiment today and estimate that I can get about 1200 1×2 plates in a cup.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I believe @matthew-jeffory is soon. I’m not sure what stores. I’ve also found online resources on listing PaB walls to suffer from a serious lack of updating.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’ve also found online resources on listing PaB walls to suffer from a serious lack of updating.

True-dat, there’s not much altruism in the cut-throat business of reselling LEGO. I try to derive where certain parts that I want are located by seeing who is selling the largest quantities and what stores they are near.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Anything good at the King of Prussia LEGO store, including the Pick a Brick wall?

Tim

Not a great selection at the Wall this weekend but as always some useful stuff – 1×1 black headlight bricks, 1×2 and 2×4 medium azure bricks, trans-clear cheese slopes, 4×8 black plates, and 1x2x2 trans-clear panels were among the goodies I was able to pick up. Also picked up another Exo-Suit.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Travis bricks… I got some Travis bricks. Nothing mind-blowing on the wall, for sure. But then again, we all have different tastes. I also got some bright light orange 1×1 plate w/ tooth on the side (the horizontal one, not the one that bends down over the side of whatever’s below), so those might be nice for some building trim or something… maybe on the building I’ll never get around to building using my new medium azure (I think) 2×4 and 1×2 bricks.

I may find myself near the Columbus store on Thursday… got to get my passport stamped but may not buy much, since I just bought / won so much this weekend.

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar