Q3 2014 business meeting scheduling

Home Forums LUG discussions Q3 2014 business meeting scheduling

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

DW Dan, proximity helps, but what you will enjoy working on will depend on your particular interests; ie. robots, trains, cars, space vehicles, robotics, buildings, mosaics, sculptures etc.

If its a town layout you would be interested in, try to find pictures from our Greensberg Train Show last year. That was probably our largest coordinated build. If you would enjoy adding to the Polar Express / winter town / North Pole section, Tim or I would be the people to talk to.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joe
    Participant

Finished separating my my meeting loot, but I must admit I have know idea why I grabbed so much orange brick, lol! I had a great time, look forward to the next meeting…

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

You grabbed all that orange so you can build an orange row house that we can use in upcoming town/train displays.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Dan, if you’re not familiar, I posted quite a few photos of the Greenberg show (the one that Greg referred you to a few posts ago) here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8994372@N04/sets/72157637870433253/

SCL has a group board on flickr too, there should be other people’s pics of it there. Of the displays we’ve done since I joined a year ago, this one definitely had the highest number of different people involved in it. You can also see there’s plenty of room for more.

The other larger one I was part of this year was the Ligonier Valley Railroad Show:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8994372@N04/sets/72157645497921823/

Hopefully that gives you some ideas to get started.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar