Threadjacking

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Threadjacking

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,451 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant
    Zach Bauer
    Participant

Oh no! I visit this store once a month. Hopefully it is open over new years weekend (although that wouldn’t make much sense) So sad 🙁 I can only imagine they are sick of paying that rent regardless of the foot traffic they get in there.

And I never even got to ride the ferris wheel.

Zach Bauer
    Participant

@solscud007 I need you to bring Ben’s trees to Q4 provided that you are coming? Please and thank you and let me know if you can’t.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Look at this eBay find:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Greg Schubert
    Participant

How do these people get to be LUG’s without MILS? Don’t these people have any standards?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

How do these people get to be LUG’s without MILS? Don’t these people have any standards?

Sarcasm noted.

But really, all I see is a bunch of town and train (everybody does that) and corporate pandering (ooOOOoooh, you built a Kroger?!? My mind, she is blown!!!)

Tim

Received this flyer via email for TRU. There could be some good deals (even with the standard TRU markup on MSRP).

Attachments:
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

LEGO town circa 2005

Attachments:
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

That fußball tower, tho.

Tim

Somehow I had missed the GFTC layout video that Greg posted about on December 13. While I’ve seen parts of that display at Brickfair VA, it’s been much smaller. The entire layout is quite impressive, filled with lots of neat details and motion (swings at the school, the helicopter spooling up on the landing pad), and an impressive track layout with interesting twists and turns. The video indicates that the layout has been a work in progress since 2005, and they have done a lot in ten years.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

echo
    echo
    echo
    echo

Attachments:
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

echo
    echo
    echo
    echo

?
    ?
    ?
    ?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

?

Can’t you hear that? It is so empty on this site that the sound reverberates.

Tim

Post Holiday stupor. LUGBulk will get things cranked up again. 🙂

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Can’t you hear that? It is so empty on this site that the sound reverberates.

Thought that’s what you meant. I’ve been

busy
    busy
    busy
    busy

man!

….mostly trolling @paulamalu about The Force Awakens, but also spending time with family and friends, and LUGBULK…

Post Holiday stupor. LUGBulk will get things cranked up again.

Yeah… people keep messing up the spreadsheets and calling me for tech support… it’s exhausting.

Tim

On Sunday (December 27, Nick got blogged on The Brothers Brick – http://www.brothers-brick.com/2015/12/27/lock-legs-into-attack-position/. Congrats to Nick and for showing that awesome MOCs don’t have to be huge – just clever and creative.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Who is BCG? In the military, BCG refers to the thick rimmed, black plastic, standard issue glasses.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Greg Schubert.
    Attachments:
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Josh
    Keymaster

Noisy Cricket

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Does anyone know where these, Olaf polybags,

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?S=30397-1&ColorID=0

are being sold … except LEGO stores?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

What ever happened to the discussion on LEGO storage containers that was raised by Nick at the Q4 meeting? I cannot find the thread in which we started to discuss it.

Josh
    Keymaster

I think it originated on facebook and then just went to the q4 meeting. we have 11 of them, I think. What were you looking for?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

LEGO storage containers

we have 11 of them

I remember going to Target in Bethel Park right after the Q4 meeting and I saw something that was large enough to hold two baseplates and cheaper than the fold up boxes. I just lost track of what the resolution was.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Dear WebMaster, can you make it snow on the site (again)? Pretty please?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar