1975 Delta 88 Customized MOC

Home Forums MOCs 1975 Delta 88 Customized MOC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike Robertson
    Participant

My father has a 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 in the garage… When I spotted this moc on Rebrickable: I knew what had to be done. The moc is a 73 and there are several differences that needed to be changed to mimic my father’s 75. Modifications include front grill, rear bumper/decklid, side skirts, mirrors, reworked top & rear window, and convertible. I also added custom graphics for the rear, side and front emblem. I also painted the edge of the wheel for a proper white wall look.

Happy with the design, I ordered parts (my collection isn’t near big enough.), test built SEVERAL times, designed some box graphics, and instructions. Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed designing.

PS. I forgot to take photos of the finished build IRL… but his birthday isn’t until April, so I may build it again once or twice for the fun of it, and I’ll take more photos.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tom Frost
    Participant

Your box art and instructions look really professional!

Krista K

This is really impressive! I love the license plates and that you even numbered the bags. Amazing job! 🙂

Dan
    Participant

I’ll second Krista – those license plates are a beautiful touch!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Now I want one of these myself. to MOC into a variant, nonspecific car. I want these instructions!

Mike Robertson
    Participant

Here You Go! 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar