2019 CMF releases

Home Forums All Things LEGO! 2019 CMF releases

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

It seems there will be a February release of Lego Movie 2 CMF and a May release of some “surprise” CMF. I assume that is the yearly release. Is anyone interested or am I going it alone?

Seems the Lego Movie one’s at least have leaked online with some interesting figs.

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2019/01/01/lego-collectible-minifigures-71023-for-the-lego-movie-2-officially-revealed-news/amp/

Let me know….

Greg Schubert
    Participant

some interesting figs.

Holy Yellow Brick Road, Batjim!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

some interesting figs.

Holy Yellow Brick Road, Batjim!

Yes, I see what you did there! Lol.

I like the Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, the Giraffe guy (nod to TRU!), and the Crayon!

Dan
    Participant

I like the giraffe! Benny has a cool arm, I guess

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Jim, if you’re buying a box, I’d be interested in buying a set from ya like we did for series 18

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@hannah133, I will let you know. I am still looking. Without a chase fig it may be better to just stand in Walmart and feel bags for an hour or so.

The same place I bought from last time has a set pre-picked for $77.49 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Series-Minifigures-The-Lego-Movie-2-Wizard-of-Oz-71023-Complete-Set-of-20/332992713975?hash=item4d87e994f7:g:g34AAOSwjthcMoJj:rk:1:pf:1).

If we buy the box it is $72.66/set (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-The-Lego-Movie-2-Collectible-Series-Sealed-Box-Case-of-60-Minifigures-71023/332992696441?hash=item4d87e95079:g:LJoAAOSwJOJcLSDV:rk:2:pf:1). Then I gotta sort it and send it to you.

May make more sense to order a pre-sorted set?? Let me know what you want to do.

Tim

If we buy the box it is $72.66/set (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-The-Lego-Movie-2-Collectible-Series-Sealed-Box-Case-of-60-Minifigures-71023/332992696441?hash=item4d87e95079:g:LJoAAOSwJOJcLSDV:rk:2:pf:1). Then I gotta sort it and send it to you.

@tcsbgdady, I would be interested in going in on a set with you and Hannah.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@hannah133 & @timf. I ordered the box. 2/22-2/26 shipping supposedly. I will keep you posted.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Thanks Jim! We can coordinate how I’ll get em once they’re all sorted and ready. I don’t mind paying my ship cost, but I can always make a trip if there’s a show coming up in March/April 🙂

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

This just posted on Brickset:

Box Distribution
    Each box contains a total of 60 minifigures which are distributed as follows:

3 – Awesome Remix Emmet
    3 – Battle-Ready Lucy
    3 – Vest Friend Rex
    3 – Gone Golfin’ President Business
    3 – Apocalypseburg Benny
    3 – Unikitty
    3 – Apocalypseburg Abe
    3 – Sherry Scratchen-Post & Scarfield
    3 – Swamp Creature
    3 – Crayon Girl
    3 – Giraffe Guy
    3 – Watermelon Dude
    3 – Dorothy Gale & Toto
    3 – Cowardly Lion
    3 – Tin Man
    3 – Scarecrow
    3 – Flashback Lucy
    3 – Hula Lula
    3 – Kitty Pop
    3 – Candy Rapper
    I am delighted that three complete sets of minifigures are included and found that they were arranged in separate rows. However, I have only opened one box so am not certain whether this will be entirely consistent.

If this is the norm on cases now, thank you sweet baby Jesus! Lol. ???

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

I bought a box of the Disney Characters and sorted it today. Yes, it had to be sorted. N o, they were not nice and did not have complete sets in a row as the LM2 sets. Sigh. I am keeping the 2 full sets but there are various random others. What I have left (if anyone is interested…please let me know):

2 – Vintage Mickey
    2 – Vintage Minnie
    2 – Scrooge McDuck
    2 – Chip
    2 – Dale
    1 – Elsa
    1 – Anna
    1 – Jafar
    1 – Jasmine
    2 – Hades
    1 – Hercules
    1 – Frozone

Let me know if anyone needs one. I am not looking to make money off you so they are $4.27 each, plus shipping if needed. I live near Cranberry if you want to meet up and avoid shipping. I am sometimes also seen around the Lego Store at lunch on Fridays….sometimes…maybe….so that is also a spot I could meet up with you if needed.

Save your fingers! The hunting is done at least on these.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

box of the Disney Characters

I somehow missed this post earlier. These are the series II characters:

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/product/Disney-Series-2-71024?ef_id=CjwKCAjwiN_mBRBBEiwA9N-e_vCD5zXpr1b81zsMjvxrhEEESjlL_xiOUKO8DWTKIJDU2pc67WjDKxoCCV0QAvD_BwE%3AG%3As&s_kwcid=AL%21790%213%21295883428041%21%21%21g%21320848072543%21&cmp=KAC-INI-GOOGUS-GO-US-EN-SP-BUY-SHOP-LEGO_General-GP-SP-RN-Catch_All_Nonbrand

I am interested in finding Elsa and Anna because they could go with the snow motif. Also, I may be searching for Jack Skellington and Sally because I am a fan of the Nightmare before Christmas. I never realized that the movie was “Disney” and I am surprised that they resurrected characters that are over 25 years old.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

All those are gone from my box Greg. Sorry.

Happy Hunting!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Well, it’s that time of release cycle again. I will have one full set of the series 19 figs if anyone is interested, let me know. No sorting. Pickup in Cranberry or Robinson or pay for shipping. The cost for the full set is $67.

I will have a few extra ones (according to Brickset box distributions) if you don’t want to hunt for them:

2 – Video Game Champ
    1 – Programmer
    1 – Fright Knight
    2 – Mummy Queen
    1 – Jungle Explorer
    1 – Pizza Costume Guy
    1 – Bear Costume Guy
    2 – Galactic Bounty Hunter
    1 – Rugby Player

$4 each on these but you don’t need to stand in a store and feel around.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I did not know this series existed.

2019 LEGO Series 19 Collectable Minifigures Images

I will buy any extra fox costume girls that anyone has. What stores are they in now, Jim?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I will buy any extra fox costume girls that anyone has. What stores are they in now, Jim?

I am not sure they are yet released for retail sales. I order mine from a seller online by the box. I have not seen them in any chain store yet around here or the Lego store.

Dan
    Participant

I’m interested in the galactic bounty hunters and a pizza guy, but I’ll have to check with my wife in the morning.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I’m also interested in the galactic bounty hunters and I don’t have to check with my wife 😛

(I’d also be fine with one galactic bounty hunter, if Dan wants to split them. I could also do the Fright Knight.)

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I am interested in finding Elsa and Anna because they could go with the snow motif.

I now have an extra Anna and Elsa, still in the bags, for $8 if anyone is interested.

Tim

I was at the Cranberry Township Kohls yesterday and noticed that they have a pretty extensive Lego section. I did not realize Kohls was carrying Lego again (it seemed like they stopped a few years ago). I also noticed an unopened case of the 2019 CMFs on a cart. So those will likely be on the shelves by now.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I was at the Cranberry Township Kohls yesterday and noticed that they have a pretty extensive Lego section. I did not realize Kohls was carrying Lego again (it seemed like they stopped a few years ago). I also noticed an unopened case of the 2019 CMFs on a cart. So those will likely be on the shelves by now.

You can pick them up at Kohl’s today apparently. Walmart is saying 9/5. Lego online says available but last week the Pittsburgh store did not seem to have them. Not sure about today.
    My order is saying delivery the week of 9/9.

Pete
    Participant

The Beachwood store had them on Sunday.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

The Cranberry store for sure has a big selection for sale…for big prices. Maybe if you could use Kohl’s Cash and a sale (if that happens on their Lego??), maybe you could get some reasonable prices. I saw a couple sets that were cheaper at the Lego store itself. Forget about the Amazon and Walmart seemingly standard prices of 20% off nearly day 1. Something to keep your eye on though if you are a Kohl’s shopper and have a bunch of their cash waiting to use.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Barnes and Noble has Series 19 on the shelf as well. Already jumbled and picked through though.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

The Lego store has none. I went yesterday. They sold 4 boxes Saturday and 60 Friends sets. All sold out. Sorry, you can’t buy your Friends….until maybe Thursday when new Friends may come. 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar