2019 CMF releases

Home Forums All Things LEGO! 2019 CMF releases

Viewing 23 posts - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

you can’t buy your Friends

not at the LEGO store anyway 🙂

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

you can’t buy your Friends

not at the LEGO store anyway ?

Until Thursday….or maybe Friday. Hopefully, it’s a payday for you! Cha-Ching!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Wow, @tcsbgdady, I’m really interested in these CMF 19 figs myself. Some of them interest me for varying applications except the Jungle Explorer and Bear Costume Guy:
    1 – Fright Knight: I am slowly collecting figs for fantasy displays, and this is one more “baddie” my adventuring party could encounter and eventually convert back to Good and recruit.
    1 – Pizza Costume Guy: I’m sloooowly building a City Pizza modular building. This guy is Grand Opening material.
    2 – Galactic Bounty Hunter: Fits in with my Tron figs *and* with Blacktron when modded properly.
    I’ll plunk down $20 to get these four if you still have them. If we can figure out where and when to make the exchange.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@randomdan, did you get your clearance yet? Or did you go another route?

@bengood921
    , did you want bounty hunters also? I can grab a couple for you too.

@greg
    , did you want me to look for fix girls? How many? I think there is 3 in a box maybe.

@zaximillian
    , where could we meet up?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

@greg, did you want me to look for fix girls? How many? I think there is 3 in a box maybe.

I will gladly pay for as many foxes as you can find.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan
    Participant

I’m using executive authority to authorize the acquisition ?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m using executive authority to authorize the acquisition ?

Sweet! I have you all covered! Except @greg, those foxes are hard to find! I may have one extra.

Rich Millich
    Participant

@tcsbgdady, we can meet any weekday Downtown, which is the most central place of anywhere. I get off work at 3:30 pm weekdays. I’ll plunk down $20 and get those four figs from you. It seems a fair price, as CMF 19 is a really good series.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@tcsbgdady, we can meet any weekday Downtown, which is the most central place of anywhere. I get off work at 3:30 pm weekdays. I’ll plunk down $20 and get those four figs from you. It seems a fair price, as CMF 19 is a really good series.

OK Rich. I am waiting to see if I can go to Josh’s house one day this week. If he is not available I can meet you in the city somewhere either tomorrow (9/10) or Friday (9/13). Friday is likely better.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m interested in the galactic bounty hunters and a pizza guy, but I’ll have to check with my wife in the morning.

OK Dan, let me know when/where you want to meet up. I have them all.

Dan
    Participant

Any weekday in Squirrel Hill works to meet, I can wait for the next quarterly meeting, or maybe @zaximillian would grab mine too if I ask nicely?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@zaximillian
    ….OK….can we meet at lunch on Friday, 9/13? I can come down to Market Square quickly if that works. Will you be grabbing @randomdan figs also?

Rich Millich
    Participant

@zaximillian….OK….can we meet at lunch on Friday, 9/13? I can come down to Market Square quickly if that works. Will you be grabbing @randomdan figs also?

Yes, I can pick up Dan’s figs also. Buuuuut, since I work security, I cannot leave my site. Since lunch is the most convenient for you, I work at the Frick Building, which is enclosed by Grant Street, Fifth Avenue and Forbes Avenue. I’ll be at the security desk.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@zaximillian….OK….can we meet at lunch on Friday, 9/13? I can come down to Market Square quickly if that works. Will you be grabbing @randomdan figs also?

Yes, I can pick up Dan’s figs also. Buuuuut, since I work security, I cannot leave my site. Since lunch is the most convenient for you, I work at the Frick Building, which is enclosed by Grant Street, Fifth Avenue and Forbes Avenue. I’ll be at the security desk.

Okie Dokie! I will hopefully be there 11:45-12 tomorrow. See you then!

For @randomdan: 2 Galactic Bounty Hunters and 1 Pizza guy

For @zaximillian: 1 Fright Knight, 1 Pizza Guy, 2 Galactic Hunters

Ready to go…thanks!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Last chance before they are sold out!

2 – Gamers
    5 – Fright Knight
    1 – Monkey King
    1 – Lego Girl
    2 – Mummy
    1 – Explorer
    1 – Dog Walker
    1 – Pizza Guy
    2 – Galactic Hunters
    1 – Rugby Player
    1 – Bear

Also have 1 full set left too.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

1 – Lego Girl

which one: robotics, flamingo or fox?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

1 – Lego Girl

which one: robotics, flamingo or fox?

Robotics. Her torso says “Lego” in binary.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I’d like the Dog Sitter.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’d like the Dog Sitter.

Sure thing! Can you stop by?

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>>> Sure thing! Can you stop by?

If I’m going to be up that way, I’ll let you know. I’m not in any hurry for it though, so as long as you don’t mind holding on to it, I can wait.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I have seen 2019 CMF’s at the big box stores but often there are only three packages hanging next to a whole bunch of blue Disney packages. The foxes have been hard to find so far and I am interested in buying more if anyone finds them.

Will McDine
    Participant

Funny story about the new Series 19 figures. I was doing some clothes shopping at Kohl’s and made a side trip into the Toy section looking for clearance LEGO. I’m looking and I see they have 3 practically untouched cases of series 19 figures. So I start rummaging though them feeling for the Dog Sitters and the Flamingo ladies (because let’s face it, who doesn’t love sausage dogs and yard flamingos). I made it though the one case with success, and had a conversation with one store employee who instantly knew what I was doing and laughed and asked me about what I was gonna do with the parts. Then I make it to about half way through the second box and the Store manager comes over and very rudely goes “excuse me sir, I can’t have you opening these and I am going to need you to pay for each one you have opened” after reassuring her that I was indeed not opening the packages she went off in a huff and watched me like a hawk going through the rest of my shopping trip. Needless to say I won’t be shopping at that Kohl’s anymore.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I have a lot of snarky comments about feeling packages in public @willmcdine to throw out here on this….but I am keeping it clean on the discussion board! LOL 😀

I did have a Walmart security guard a couple of years ago keep circling around the aisles and watching me. I think they are used to it now….or just don’t really care anymore!

Viewing 23 posts - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar