2022 Q4 build challenge – minifig

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! 2022 Q4 build challenge – minifig

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Saw this article on bricknerd and thought it was something we’ve never done before!

https://bricknerd.com/home/behold-the-greatness-of-fantasy-minifigs-9-16-22?fbclid=IwAR2MgbFNMTmmBPskc2RSrVBeAmmQHSOB4MHjIbwl9kP9RI7oFeQ89ydPQmQ

No need to build anything elaborate. The focus of the challenge is the story of the minifig – it should evoke questions about “who is this character?”

Rich Millich
    Participant

Figbarf!

Here are a couple of custom figs I’ve seen from the LUG that are noteworthy:

@randomdan
    : The Brictator, or that loner terraforming guy. Or finally build William Howard Truss!

@tfdesigns
    : Does Whitetron have a named character?

Maybe I could update Buckley “Buck” George…

Will McDine
    Participant

Such an interesting challenge. I like it.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Feels like Frost’s (and Jonah’s) Febrovery Flickr stories are rife with a plethora of characters that would do well for this…

Dan
    Participant

@zaximillian William Howard Truss is already built – I run into him occasionally on my fig bin! He was what I immediately thought of when I saw this haha

Logan C
    Participant

My Q4 challenge build: Chef-bot! Brought to you by the future where all your culinary needs can be handled by a robot that works twice as fast as humans.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar