Ahoy, almost local new guy

Home Forums Introductions Ahoy, almost local new guy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hello there. Longtime Lego fan here. I live in a small town called Falls Creek, PA (about 2 hours NE of Pitt) and I’m fairly certain this is my most local LUG. Would love to get involved anyway I can. There’s a possibility I could be moving to New Castle, PA, which would have me a fair bit closer to the action.

So yeah, Hi and stuff

Josh
    Keymaster

Hello!

I dig the B2 avatar and your mocs in the other thread! welcome! I know @dacvak is from new castle, perhaps someone else too…

Dan
    Participant

Hello! What do you like to build?

Rich Millich
    Participant

Funky. I see from your MOCs that you like to build fantasy stuff as well as figs and crazy stuff that has nothing to do with sets or themes. This is a different kind of building that’s really inspiring to take a leap and build *anything*. You’ll fit right in, so jump right in.

Chris
    Participant

I usually build things in traditional type castle stuff, as well as space. Just this week I finally cleared out an area to work on stuff after too damn long. I’ve had an idea for a huge Ice Planet MOC rolling around my head for long time, time to see if I can get something together now, after sorting the giant tote of previous builds and new sets from the past 2 years. Gonna need every blue and white piece in the collection.

If anyone is curious, here’s my set database at Brickset: http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-Realmwatcher

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar