Baseplates!

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Baseplates!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

Ok so last night i was in target looking for the Series 13 MF. But what i saw stopped my heart! They had the new baseplates!!!!!! Thats new for me to see them in target.

BUT that’s besides the point of this topic… I found out last night that the Green 32×32 is now a bright green plate and not the original green! Im very displeased with this! WHYYYYYYYY?????? They are now too fake looking and make expanding difficult for me!

PS – I love baseplates as a foundation.

Josh
    Keymaster

Yep. And blue is going away

Matthew
    Participant

I knew the blue was going away, but i feel that it’ll be back very soon. But the new color just irks me.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

It looks like the ones we’re ordering for LUGBulk should be regular green, although I ended up not ordering any myself.

Matthew
    Participant

Yeah i presumed that to be true. But as myself i have not added any myself. I have some adjustment room but im not sure yet.

Rich Millich
    Participant

I got a couple 48×48 light bley to expand my Project G base from four to six.

THEN I thought: “Hey, why not split the six into three for my custom United Earth Fleet faction and the other three for their rivals the Outer Colonies, and do a smaller prequel game to Project G with the two facing off?”

THEN I thought: “Hey, why not just build ONE baseplate each for each faction as rough terrain that they land on and build LEGO as I build the prequel game, bring able to evolve the build month to month for shows so it’s a constantly evolving attraction?”

I tore down the entire base yesterday.

Thank you, LUGBULK baseplates.

Kevin
    Participant

I have the old green which i am use too. But I also bought 6 of the new green baseplates. I like them, I did landscaping with the new green as a base and used the original green plates on top of it, and it adds a nice contrast. If i can ever figure out how to re-size my pics ill post my mocs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar