Board Game Night

Home Forums Off Topic Board Game Night

• This topic has 120 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Tim.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Mitch
    Participant

Final Decision is July 8th. Location will be the Whole Foods cafe on Penn ave. What times work for those who are interested and can make it

Marcella Spear
    Participant

I’ve kept the day free – so any time works for me.

Tim

Final Decision is July 8th. Location will be the Whole Foods cafe on Penn ave. What times work for those who are interested and can make it

Realistically, how long can we hang out there and Monopolize (pun somewhat intended) the seating? I’m fine buying some food but don’t want to be a nuisance to the store.

Mid-afternoon (maybe 2:00-5:00) might work well, but I am fairly open that day.

And just to be certain, this is the Whole Foods at 5700 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh 15206? In East Liberty?

Mitch
    Participant

Mid-afternoon (maybe 2:00-5:00) might work well, but I am fairly open that day.

2 Works as a start time!

And just to be certain, this is the Whole Foods at 5700 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh 15206? In East Liberty?

Yes thats it.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Am I the only one amused by the fact that Board Game Night is from 2 to 5? Admittedly, Board Game Afternoon does not have the same ring to it.

Pamela S
    Participant

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Pamela S.
    Pamela S
    Participant

Thanks @watchwmarcella for the cool link to the online board games!

Mitch
    Participant

I have an unfortunate update to make! I have come down with the worst cold of my life for the past six days and will not be able to host this event. We will reschedule for sure! I’ll be able to host at my new place next time so it might be even better.

The good news is, now yall can help with lugbulk! 😉

Marcella Spear
    Participant

Feel better @mitchsbricks

Tim

Feel better soon. We’ll figure out another time to do this. 🙂

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Get well soon Mitch. You can rest assured that there will be other opportunities for board game night.

Kevin
    Participant

It might be late notice, but I am working at the comic store in West View this Thursday night. It’s officially an open table night at the store if we want to do a game night.

Mitch
    Participant

Reviving this thread!

I now have time and space to host this/lead it if it becomes bigger than my house can host.

Looking to have our first board game night on either December 2nd or December 3rd! Depending on interest I can host about 10-15 people at my house but that could go up.

I am thinking mid day start, maybe 12 or 1pm. How do these date and times sound to everyone and who is interested?

Tim

Either date looks good to me. Thanks, Mitch!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Either date works for me.

Pamela S
    Participant

Either date works for me as well. Thanks Mitch!

Marcella Spear
    Participant

I can’t that weekend, but I’ll catch the next one. 🙂

Mitch
    Participant

Looks like we have a handful of people interested, I’m going to call the date for the 3rd of December at 12 pm. Just so people can put it in their calendars, anyone else is welcome to join we’ll have space!

Tim

I’m going to call the date for the 3rd of December at 12 pm.

Great, December 3 at 12:00 noon it is. @mitchsbricks what is the address?

Pamela S
    Participant

Ok, Sunday December 3rd. Do you need anything and/or should we bring games? I know you have so many to choose from, I’ll just be happy playing any games with you guys.

Tim

Just following up @mitchsbricksbricks, what is the address for Board Game Night? Looking forward to it. 🙂

Mitch
    Participant

Thanks for the reminder Tim! Address is 957 lilac st Pittsburgh! Looking forward to playing some games. Anyone else is welcome to join us as well

Tim

Thank you, Mitch! See you on Sunday.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> 957 lilac st Pittsburgh

I assume that The Lego Group named this street and that really the street is purple. @loganc

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I’m running behind but I’m planning on coming. You guys can start playing without me, I can just hang out and watch.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar