Board Game Night

Home Forums Off Topic Board Game Night

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Mitch
    Participant

No worries Ben! Well play something fast to warm up

Mitch
    Participant

Hi all! Planning the next board game event! Looking at February 18 at noon or one pm start time. Let me know if you’re interested!

The last event went great! We played Quacks of Quedlinburg, Tin spin, and Skull. It was a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to the next one. Special Shoutout to Micah for bringing a bunch of extra options for us to play.

Tim

Sunday, February 18 looks good for me. Thanks, Mitch! I am very much enjoying these board game days.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

1pm on the 18th works for me.

I was too slow on posting about the games we played at the last one, but I’m going to continue my tradition of making up names that better describe them. I didn’t make it in time for Tin Spin. Quacks of Quedlinburg I would call the Don’t Let Your Potion Explode game, and Skull I would describe as the Micah Shamelessly Tries To Manipulate Everyone But Still Loses game.

They also brought up the Midnight Tequila Shots game, which I’d forgotten even exists, and it has occurred to me since that Midnight Tequila Shots would combine quite well with Skull. Every time you hit a skull, you do a shot, but if your bid is successful, everybody else has to do a shot.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

D’awww yinz played Skull without me?!? And @hacim was acting up???

lol, I know, haven’t made a game night yet – and idk if 2/18 will work… but still.

MTS Skull would be fantastic.

Also – have yinz played Cockroach Poker? If you thought Skull was a good game for spite and malice, you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet…

Mitch
    Participant

1pm on the 18th works for me.

I was too slow on posting about the games we played at the last one, but I’m going to continue my tradition of making up names that better describe them. I didn’t make it in time for Tin Spin. Quacks of Quedlinburg I would call the Don’t Let Your Potion Explode game, and Skull I would describe as the Micah Shamelessly Tries To Manipulate Everyone But Still Loses game.

Please keep this up hahaha I love to read them

Micah Beideman
    Participant

Looks like I’m probably going to be busy on the 18th. There’s a chance I could come a little late, but I wouldn’t count on it.

Josh
    Keymaster

I haven’t been subscribed to this thread, but I couldn’t have made the 20th anyway. I can’t do the 18th either, but it’s fun (for me) to live vicariously through you all. keep being awesome.

Mitch
    Participant

Looks like I’m probably going to be busy on the 18th. There’s a chance I could come a little late, but I wouldn’t count on it.

Bummer! Text me if it looks likely you can make it late – 4015006251.

I haven’t been subscribed to this thread, but I couldn’t have made the 20th anyway. I can’t do the 18th either, but it’s fun (for me) to live vicariously through you all. keep being awesome.

Maybe the next one!

Marcella Spear
    Participant

I apologize, I am going to be out of town now that weekend. My mom needs my help. I hope to make the next one. Post some pics in discord of the games you play.

Tim

@mitchsbricks I’m leaving now (running just a little behind). I should be there around 12:15-12:30 pm. 🙂

Edit: Looks like I’ll be there closer to 1:00 pm which looks like when Ben will be there also.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Tim.
    Mitch
    Participant

Next month options are March 16th/17th or the 30th.

Probably do another mid day start but could be easily convinced to start in the evening sometime.

Micah Beideman
    Participant

I could probably do the 30th. I’ll be out of town for the 16th/17th.

Tim

At present, any of those days would work for me.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

The 17th is out for me. I will probably be out of town the 30th. The 16th might work. But I also didn’t make it to the last one, so don’t schedule for my benefit.

Marcella Spear
    Participant

The 16th and 17th are during Home and Garden – so maybe the 30th best?

Mitch
    Participant

30th it is! great reminder @watchwmarcella!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Sadly, I’m out for the 30th. One of these days, I’ll actually come play!

Hopefully.

Megen
    Participant

I’m interested in attending board game night, but I’m a newbie lol. Please let me know where it is located and the time it begins, and I hope I can make it on the 30th! Thanks!

Mitch
    Participant

I’m interested in attending board game night, but I’m a newbie lol. Please let me know where it is located and the time it begins, and I hope I can make it on the 30th! Thanks!

WHERE: Mitch’s House 957 Lilac st (has a very handsome and sweet kitty)

WHEN: Noon until we’re tired or people have to leave!

What should I bring? Games if you want, but this is unnecessary, I have plenty! Maybe a snack or a soda, No pressure.

Looking forward to it yall 🙂

Mitch
    Participant

Bumping this as a reminder! Looking forward to it!

Tim

Looking forward to it!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I had hoped to attend on Saturday, after missing the last one, but I’d forgotten that my sister’s family will be in town for Easter to visit my nephew, so I will not be available. I hope it goes well, and I’ll look forward to the next one.

Micah Beideman
    Participant

I plan on being there

Tim

So far, the “official count” is Mitch, Micah, and me. Anyone else planning on coming Saturday?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar