Bricklink’s MOC Pop-up Store

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Bricklink’s MOC Pop-up Store

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

It appears that bricklink / LEGO is trying something new which allows you to purchase the instructions and all the parts you need for someone else’s MOC. It is probably expensive, but now computing power can optimize how to get all the parts you want.

Regardless, I am more interested in the idea of putting instructions on bricklink. Has anyone in the LUG made their STUD.IO instructions available on bricklink? If so, can it be done independently of having an open bricklink store?

Kevin
    Participant

I buy instructions and parts lists (and create want lists on BL from them) on Rebrickable all the time. This seems like a nice supplement to all the other instruction sites out there, just without any IP MOCs.

Will McDine
    Participant

I noticed this but have not had the time to play around with it. Does it let you view the parts list and edit the needed quantity before ordering? I usually will do this and pull parts from my collection to cut down on cost.

PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

I don’t have instructions on BL but I do use Bricklink’s Studio to design mocs and then later create instruction books with parts list all the time for my AMZ publishing platform. So if anyone has questions on making instructions, I could offer my experience and methodology.
    (Brick Build Your Own Train series of instructions)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar