Cathizzle to the Learnizzle

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Cathizzle to the Learnizzle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I don’t know if this has been mentioned or discussed anywhere else around here, if so I missed it. I check brickset.com regularly, and I saw that they’re doing a 64-bracket double-elimination survey for Lego Ideas projects set to expire in about a month. I’m a little skeptical about such things for a variety of reasons, but I decided to take a look at it, and behold! The Cathedral of Learning, built by our own Supreme Maximum Overlord fearless leader Josh Hall, is on the bracket.

Unfortunately the C of L did not win its first-round matchup, but fortunately it still has life on the lower bracket. I just thought it was cool that it made the bracket at all – the Brickset guy claims that about 5000 projects are gonna expire soon, and of all those he picked out Josh’s build as one worthy of bracket contention.

Anyway, Round two just started, so you can go vote if you want:

http://blog.brick-hero.com/2015/03/ideas-deadline-bracket-round-two.html

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

WHAT.

Had we known, we could TOTALLY have gotten Cathy the W in the first round!

The Log Cabin is beating Cathy handily right now. That is not cool. It’s a nice cabin, but it’s not much different from typical LEGO Creator type houses… Cathy is unique and awesome.

Also, @JoshHall’s and my LEGO Settlers of Catan kicks the one in that competition’s butt.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar