Choo Choo!

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Choo Choo!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

So I’ve come across some train stuff while sorting one of my big lots o’ brick. It won’t do me much good as I don’t have any track! I’m posting it here before listing on eBay in case anyone is interested

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

You know you want to keep it. Space train! You can always worry about track later.

Tim

It looks like you have two 9-v train motors. Per Bricklink, a complete motor is going for between $62.50 and $75.00 from US sellers. Let me know what you would be willing to sell these for.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Don’t listen to Tim. SPACE TRAIN!!!!

I don’t have the time right now to look up all the other parts but I wouldn’t be surprised if the combined value of your other 40 parts is in the range of $40-$80 as well, I vaguely remember that I’ve never bought additional wheel bases on Bricklink because they’re rather pricey.

Dan
    Participant

@Ben: As much as I’d love to hoard them away somewhere, I’m already invested in monorail! (Monorail is also the original Space Train!)

@Tim: I think you were looking at the 12V model. The 9V appears to be in the $42-$61 range. I’ll PM you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar