Classic/Early 90's Space for Trade/Sale

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Classic/Early 90's Space for Trade/Sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

I’ve been trying to clean up my collection an bit and part of this process includes parting with some Blacktron I, Blacktron II, and Ice Planet sets. I’m listing sets that I know the status of here, I have many more to assemble and I’ll update this thread as I figure them all out.

Currently I have the following sets available:

Blacktron I
    6876 Alienator – Complete

Blacktron II
    6832 Super Nova II – Complete
    6812 Grid Trekkor – Complete
    6933 Spectral Starguider – Complete
    6878 Sub Orbital Guardian – Complete
    6981 Aerial Intruder – Complete
    6988 Alpha Centauri Outpost – I’ve got an essentially complete model (I think two 1x3x1 slopes were swapped for a 2x3x1 and perhaps one or two other such things) and one that I’m not sure what the completeness is beyond having the large pieces and a complete spaceship. I’m only looking to part with one of the two.

Ice Planet
    6898 Ice-Sat V – Missing black 3708 (“Space Robot Arm”), although I have a few extra gray ones

I’d be willing to swap for Space Police I/Blacktron I (anything but the walker I’ve got listed) or Imperial Soldiers. I’m also willing to just straight up sell them if someone wants to make an offer.

Rich Millich
    Participant

I might be interested in that walker, but I don’t have anything to trade at the moment. Well, until the PL-S-2 Pallas is done, that is. 😀

The problem is that any set I got from you would instantly become MOC fodder. You okay with that?

Dan
    Participant

I’m fine with it being MOCed! I keep some sets together in my collection, others go into the Big Pile ‘o Lego (if I get some that someone would like me to keep together I respect that). Creativity should not be stifled!

Zemata
    Participant

I’m interested in all of that!  Problem is I don’t know what to trade or offer.  Got a link to what the soldiers look like so I can check if I have any?

Dan
    Participant

Here are the minifigs from my absolute favorite themes: Space Police I, Blacktron I (I know the walker is Blacktron I… I’m torn over it, but I have two of them and I prefer their ships and 6987 Message Intercept Base), Imperial Guards, Imperial Soldiers (the original, and more superior version of, the Imperial Guard 😉 ), Crusaders, and Black Falcons. I like other castle themes (such as the Robinhood-esque Forestmen and Wolf Pack) and I enjoy other classic space (Futuron), although I’m trying to stay out of the Unitron/Space Police II for now.
    I forgot to mention: I’m not sure what instructions books I have. I’ll check when I get a chance. (Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but normally just buy sets with or without and build off Peeron)
    I have two of the walkers so I’ll set one aside for Rich. I may also have another Aerial Intruder and Sub Orbital Guardian, but I’m not sure. (I’ve bought a few lots and I’ve barely inventoried… I need to get on that!)

Dan
    Participant

Doesn’t seem to let me add the pic…

Josh
    Keymaster

too large?

Dan
    Participant

It actually might have been due to some security software I run. I’m trying again (it’s 85kb so it should be small enough).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar