Costco Deals

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Costco Deals

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

We were just at Costco and they had a good combo deal for $99. About a $40 saving! Enjoy!

I am hoping for a few of these hall of armor sets but I need to figure out how to get rid of all those Groots! 😜

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Actually, the deal is like $44.99. The hall of armor set is $89.99 and Groot is $54.99. Great deal actually!

Krista K

Thanks @tcsbgdady for the heads up. Scored one today. They still had plenty left.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Yeah, I bought 2 today myself and they had most of the pallet. Anyone want the 76217 Groot for $40? 30% off MSRP! I don’t need/want 2 Groot builds.

ak41984
    Participant

Hey Jim. I will take the second groot you have for $40

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hey Jim. I will take the second groot you have for $40

OK…sold! Let’s work out a time to meet and where.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Costco keeps bringing it! I did not take pictures but they had 4 new pallets of Lego at 20-30% off retail including another combo pack! I saw the new Ninjago Crystal Mech, Dumbledore Office set, Friends Tree House, combo of 4 monster trucks, pull back Mustang and Porsche, and a couple other small sets.

Enjoy!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

BD-1 set is now also at Cranberry Costco for $79.99. There must be like 8-10 sets there now including the two-for Avenger set and the 4-for monster truck one. So really like 14 sets 20-40% off MSRP!

Happy Hunting!

Will McDine
    Participant

My Costco (waterfront/homestead) had BD-1, the lime green technic mustang, creator noodle shop. the Avengers combo pack, Dark trooper battle pack, and a city/friends mixed pallet that I dont remember what was on it specifically. I’ve seen some Costco’s are getting the Technic Airbus Helicopter in and selling it for $180. I’m patiently waiting for that

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Just saw the wall of Lego at Costco so here is today’s update…no, not starting a Flikr. Lol

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Oh and Merry Christmoween!

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Costco Cranberry is loaded up with some 20% discounts!

Happy Hunting!

Attachments:
    Will McDine
    Participant

The homestead one had the new Sub, Dreamz, and the technic cars. I will have to check back for the Snub Fighter and Dried flowers. Also worth noting for anyone who might need them, they have the insta crates (same ones the LUG uses) for $6.99 each.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar