Darth Vader Minifig or Helmet

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Darth Vader Minifig or Helmet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    John S
    Participant

Any of our Star Wars peeps have a Darth Vader Minifig or at least helmet they would be willing to sell?

Not sure how often he shows up in sets or if an extra Vader is even a thing lol.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Does it matter which Vader? There are different figs and helmets.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

When do you need it by? I can bring one to Q3. It will be an older one, I’ve bought little Star Wars over the last eight years.

John S
    Participant

I’m in no rush. That would be great. Let me know what you want for it.

John S
    Participant

Sorry missed Jim’s comment. Any style. Bare minimum requirement is when people look they’ll say “hey. Darth Vader”. Lol

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> I’m in no rush. That would be great. Let me know what you want for it.

I want approximately 1000 lime 2×2 round plates, which I’ve already received. In fact, a Vader head is worth significantly less than 1000 plates, so you’ll still have credit remaining.

You might want to send me a private message through the website a day or two before the meeting, so I don’t forget.

John S
    Participant

Thanks Ben. Do you have a full Minifig or just the helmet?

Need any more of those plates? I might have some left.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I was just going to bring the head, since it sounded like that’s all you want, but if need the whole thing, I can bring him. I haven’t actually dug him out yet, but I know I have several Darth Vaders from back in the day, and I know about where they’re at, and almost all my minifigs are stored assembled as they came in the set. If you don’t want the body, I can convert it into some other Pretend Space character, but if you want the whole thing, it’s not a problem.

If you have more of those plates you want to get rid of, I can certainly take them. Ultimately I will need slightly more of them than I have magenta flower parts, and I seem to remember when I counted them all out last summer, the result was ever-so-slightly less. If not, no worries.

John S
    Participant

I’ll take whatever you find before the meeting haha. He’s going into my winter town display so he might just end up in a holiday sweater when all said and done. Was going to base final decision on what he looks like in the scene either way.

John S
    Participant

@bengood921 I finally got to Josh’s house to pick up tonight. Thank you so much! Very much appreciated.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar