Ghostbusters set

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Ghostbusters set

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

O, I can’t help with the GB minifigures, mine are unassembled and they are for sell (all four for $25),got pay for that LUG Bulk some how.

I’ll take all 4 for $25. I foresee many uses for me. And I’ll let Ben borrow them, as long as I get them back.

Joe
    Participant

Ben, don’t worry about buying cars. I’ll bring a some tomorrow, how many do you need?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Right, cause it makes sense to buy just the guys for $40 when I can get the whole set for just $10 more.

Drat! You’re on to me! Just keep that on the down low – lots of folks out there pay top dollar for minifigs despite the facts – you should see the eBay prices for the individual Ghostbusters – some are in the $15 range! I figure the eBay buyer of minifigs is just stupid / doesn’t know about Bricklink… and the Bricklink market is probably driven by people who want just a certain character, as opposed to all four… or something… it’s still weird though that selling just the 4 minifigs could return 80% or more of the set’s cost…

Or I can just go buy it myself, the problem is that first I have to determine if anybody got it for me for my bday, cause if they did and then I go buy it just a couples weeks beforehand, I’ll be in big trouble.

Oh yeah, my mom would always get mad if we bought CDs or LEGO or anything in the weeks leading up to Christmas / birthdays…

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar