GWP for sale

Home Forums All Things LEGO! GWP for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chabadoflego
    Participant

Does anyone have an extra Disney 100 GWP that they’re willing to sell? Also some older GWPs like the vintage taxi and the forest hideout. I’m looking to buy them

Krista K

I may have a few at home. I’ll post over the weekend.

Pamela S
    Participant

I second that… I really wanted the Disney 100 GWP, so if you have a few at home @knb112 … can I have second chance at one?

ak41984
    Participant

Yea these didn’t last long. I had to go Lego store Sunday morning at open and I managed to begged the last 2 outta them with the proper purchase. It’s sad they do this with Disney / Star Wars and other gwps in such limited access. With that said I would be willing to barter / trade one. Not sure what I’m looking for thou

Krista K

I thought I had a second Blacktron and Forestmen’s Hideout, but alas, they’re not where I thought they were so I’m going to say that I traded them off already. I do have a few of the general GWPs, like the easter basket, but probably not what you’re looking for.

chabadoflego
    Participant

That’s too bad, thank you though.

Does anyone else have an extra Disney 100 GWP?
    I wish Lego would have had more stock, they should’ve had with an awesome GWP like this that has a good threshold

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar