Hello

Home Forums Introductions Hello

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dan Paoly
    Participant

Hello All,

I saw your display at the Trolley Museum last week. Great job, my kids and I loved it. It brought back many fond memories of my city layouts as a kid.

I live in Upper St. Clair and look forward to participating in some events in the new year.

Dan

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Hi Dan, welcome. You should check out the Q1 2014 meeting thread, one of the big topics of discussion at that will be what events we want to commit to next. My first SCL event was the Q3 meeting in August and it’s a good way to meet everybody. You can also check out the Cranberry summer reading 2014 thread, they’ve done displays there before (before I joined) and it looks like there’s enough interest to go again that that one’s a definite.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Hey Dan, glad to have you! Ben is right – keep an eye on the forums for info on our next meeting. It sounds like Jan 25 may be the day.

We may need you to give us a last initial or something, as we already have a few Dans in the group; they have dibs on E and W.

Dan Paoly
    Participant

Last name is Paoly sorry about that.

Lots of Legos under the tree for the kids from Santa hopefully!

Dan

Josh
    Keymaster

“pay oh lee” ?

and @greg, score another for the SOUTH!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

score another for the SOUTH!

DAGNABBIT!

Dan Paoly
    Participant

@Josh- that would be the correct pronunciation of my last name. Now back to work on the VW Bus the kids got me for Christmas.

Dan

Josh
    Keymaster

welcome, Dan. good luck on the vw build! I’ll stick with the mini camper 🙂

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar