Hello

Home Forums Introductions Hello

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Sanjay Seshan
    Participant

I’m still interested in adding real world interaction, and coding for simple and advanced play into my builds at some point.

@sanjay, could you, and perhaps even members of the LEGO League, come out to a quarterly meeting sometime and discuss how System builders like me could best get started in an economical way, and what systems, parts and techniques are used most often? This is an entire segment of LEGO that is alien not just to me, but I suspect to a good number of our club. In return, we could show how we refine our System techniques. Because of our club’s membership, perhaps it would be better for us to move one of our quarterly meetings to you, as a welcome change of pace and big opportunity to look at LEGO from a different perspective. I can’t speak for LUG leadership, but it seems like a reasonable idea at first glance.

One of LEGO’s corporate presentation slides stated “System and Technic are not friends.” But they’re not enemies, and I for one want to learn what’s out there in a thread or forum section dedicated to one or more of these systems here on the forum too.

Thoughts?

Yes. We would love to help. We work a lot with MINDSTORMS which is seen as yet another “division” sometimes….but what we found is that if you can combine all the different systems, the end product can be even better. I would love to learn how to build with System.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Sanjay Seshan.
Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar