Hello from Cranberry Twp

Home Forums Introductions Hello from Cranberry Twp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nick Chen
    Participant

Hey all,

Nick here. I have been collecting Lego for a couple years. Saw your display at the AMC down in the Waterfront. Thought I should join.

Tim

Hey Nick. Glad to have another Cranberry resident in the group. We’re getting together at the Library next Saturday from 2-4 to work on a plan for the summer reading display. Hope to see you there.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Nick, I assume you were hunting exclusive minifigs to be way down at the Waterfront. Regardless, be sure to read the “Cranberry summer reading 2014” thread and feel free to contribute ideas. In the past we created a Great Wall of China and a Dig into Reading compilation for the display case in the children’s section of the Cranberry library.

Dan
    Participant

Welcome!

I see Cranberry made the Daily Dot recently:

The town with no Google Map

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

We’re getting together at the Library next Saturday from 2-4

Next Saturday, as in, March 1, not this Saturday, which is Feb 22… just so it’s clear.

Welcome, Nick! I’ll try not to let your Northern residency bias my opinions of you. (Sorry; that’s a bit of a running joke – East Side vs. West Side, only it’s North Hills vs. South Hills…)

Nick Chen
    Participant

Thanks guys. Ok good. I thought it was tmw. I’ll be there March 1. As long as I am not working.

Yeah I was down at Waterfront for that minifig. Haha. I even went to the Regal Cinemas in Butler for Pyjama Emmet.

Cranberry Walmart has been recently clearing out some lego sets. Ill post them up in another thread.

Bryan peters
    Participant

Hi I’m Bryan I’m from cranberry also!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar