ISO 1×1 yellow plates

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! ISO 1×1 yellow plates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan Paoly
    Participant

I’m looking for 15 yellow 1×1 plates to finish a build. I thought I’d check locally before ordering from BrickLink

I’ve been following your group for several years since seeing the first display at the Trolley Museum, 4 young kids have prevented me doing any building or getting involved with the group.

I’m located in the South Hills near South Hills village mall. I’m happy to meet and can offer cash or a trade if you are looking for any pieces

Thanks
    Dan Paoly
    412-862-5995 – cell

Josh
    Keymaster

Dan, I’ve got what you need.

I’ll carry them around with my tomorrow. I’ll be at the bethel park YMCA until 2p tomorrow racing wooden boats with my daughters, and then we’ll be at the mall at 2:30 for a class for a few hours. I’ll carry them around in a small clear baggy for added attention if/when we meet up.

yours for free.

We can arrange for another time if tomorrow’s too hectic, but I wanted to let you know not to look any further.

412 519 4762 is my number.

Dan Paoly
    Participant

Josh

It was nice meeting you Saturday at the boat races and thank you for the parts. Here is a quick video of the build.

Dan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

That’s awesome! Did you find the instructions somewhere?

It was great to meet you too. Kids take priority over socializing though – you know that 🙂

I’m right down clifton. You should really try to come to a build day or a meeting some day!

Anytime you need parts, let me know.

Dan Paoly
    Participant

Thanks Josh

I found the mosaic online and transferred it to excel to chop it up into the pieces. I am working on a set of instructions to share with others, attached is the excel file though so it can easily be recreated. I used stud.io to help get all the pieces built so I knew how much of everything I was going to need. The pieces are 2×2, 2×4, and 2×6 plates stacked two high with the third layer being the color.

I look forward to being able to attend some events and get involved with the group. It looks like your Q2 meeting is the same day as a family birthday party for 3 of my kids so I probably won’t be able to make it.

Dan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar