Josh in the News

Home Forums LUG discussions Josh in the News

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    test
    Participant

A nice little blog post in the Post-Gazette quotes our own Josh and includes some great pics of AMC Loew’s display!

Josh
    Keymaster

heh, thanks for sending that along! A little more me focused than I would like, but I’ll work on that. Great to see the LUG get some exposure!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

“(a Bethel Park resident who works for a large financial institution Downtown)”

#subtle #Iwonderwhichone

Dan
    Participant

#allthefinance

Josh
    Keymaster
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Laura, did you really say “Legos”… twice?

40-something, eh, Tim?

Chris on the Dollar is going to give us crap for this article saying “Legos”, just like he did for the P-G blog. We gots to watch out for that!

Josh
    Keymaster

when he starts getting quoted in papers, I’ll take his criticism seriously. ZING.

test
    Participant

“a brick-load of fun.” Sigh.

Josh
    Keymaster

Yeah. For the record, I never said that. Not sure if one of us did or not.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

For the record, I never said that

Well, it isn’t in quotations, but it does *say* you said it. #nevertrustthemedia

Tim

40-something, eh, Tim?

Chris on the Dollar is going to give us crap for this article saying “Legos”, just like he did for the P-G blog. We gots to watch out for that!

I gave him my exact age in a follow up but they went with the initial “40-something”. 😀

Zemata
    Participant

40-something, eh, Tim?

lol I thought I was the only one who called him Chris on The Dollar.

Doug
    Participant

I thought about writing him a note re: pluralizing Lego when I responded to his interview questions. Now I wish I had.
    Also, regarding this sentence:

“But they usually get excited, their face lights up and they ask what I build and can they see it,’ says Cloud, 28, a Carnegie Mellon University graduate student who lives in Lawrenceville.

I read it out loud to some friends and made an addition:

“But they usually get excited, their face lights up and they ask what I build and can they see it,’ says Cloud, 28, a Carnegie Mellon University graduate student who lives in Lawrenceville, presumably alone and surrounded by cats.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

says Cloud, 28, a Carnegie Mellon University graduate student who lives in Lawrenceville, presumably alone and surrounded by cats.

Well, we all know how close to the truth that is, so…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar