Lego Ideas: Emergency!

Home Forums MOCs Lego Ideas: Emergency!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Will McDine
    Participant

Hey everyone! Hope yall are doing well. I know for a while now I have been hinting at a project I have been working on, Now I can officially reveal the project and announce that it is live for voting on Lego Ideas! The project is celebrating 50 years of the TV show emergency! for those of you who do not know, Emergency is a show about Firefighter/Paramedics in Los Angeles County, some of the first Paramedics in the county. The show today is credited to spreading the idea of Paramedics across the US and making the really making the modern day EMS model what it is today. If you all could please like and support the set I would really appreciate it!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7961985c-e663-49e2-af0f-8fd6d26d290f

David Bacon
    Participant

#18 Supporter! Ooo, that’s a lucky number for me.

John S
    Participant

Nice! Supporter 19!

Krista K

48!

Renée
    Participant

54!

Tim Brown
    Participant

Congrats on getting approved!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

68! I was too late to be Mario, but I can still be Jagr.

Dan
    Participant

Supported! Good luck!

Tim Brown
    Participant

Congrats Will on making it to the first milestone!

Bob Grier
    Participant

Nice job Will!! #106 is in the books!

Will McDine
    Participant

Thank you everyone! Its not over yet and we still have a long way to go! Also kudos to @knb112 for all the hype and advertisement!

Krista K

@willmcdine Anytime! 🙂

Will McDine
    Participant

Thanks to @knb112 and her amazing social networking skills I have an interview pending with the Trib about my Ideas submission! Once the article is posted I will share it for everyone to read. My next big step is attempting to reach out to the LA County Fire Museum to see if they will share it across their social media pages. I attempted contact once and several others sent/tagged them in the submission. I think the big boost from them would really help.

Krista K

@willmcdine I’m so glad it worked out! Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help. 😊

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar